Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT in less than 3 weeks! [contains spoilers]

Apples388

Tickets on secondary market for NY shows are really expensive even for side views almost behind the freakin' stage. Mama should have scheduled fourth date in NY because scalpers will be making s**tload of $$$. :angry:

Madonnatribe has another supposed setlist.

Section 1 Latin Lovers

01 Intro (using parts of Secret Project speech, mashed with love songs)

02 Living for Love

03 Hold Tight

04 Who's that Girl Flamenco mix

05 Deeper & Deeper 2015 mix

Section 2 Chapel of Sin

06 S.E.X. (Interlude with parts of erotica & best night)

07 Justify my Love (Led Zeppelin mash)

08 Holy Water/Vogue mash

09 Dress you up 2015 mix

10 Inside Out (with "True Blue" bridge)

Section 3 Destruction/Apocalypse

11: Rescue me 2015 mix (interlude)

12: Ghosttown

13: Love don't live here anymore or HeartBreakCity

14: Between the Bars

15: Wash all over me Remix

Section 4 The Queen's throne

16: Iconic (Interlude)

17: Devil Pray

18: Like a Prayer

19: Ray of Light

20: Joan of arc or Rebel Heart (acoustic)

Section 5 Rooftop Party

21: Illuminati (Interlude)

22: Into the Groove

23: Holiday

24: Bitch i'm Madonna

This has more older hits, for the complainers who want hits!

This is the list posted by Skin Bruno in the Madonna-Infinity forum. He claims that it's based on rehearsal recordings circulating among collectors.

Like a prayer has ben boring these past 3 tours if any huge classic needs to be revamped for her tours it's that one.

Where as Vogue never gets old.

2008 remix was awesome, I wish she could do something as epic as that again

Like a prayer has ben boring these past 3 tours if any huge classic needs to be revamped for her tours it's that one.

Where as Vogue never gets old.

Like a Prayer is a sing along ANTHEM for stadiums and arenas. Biggest Madonna song critically aclaimed ever. It deserves a position on a setlist.

Like a Prayer at the Maracanã in Rio for the S & S tour was one of the most magical moment... ever.

The stadium almost exploded from that energy.

Like a Prayer during MDNA at the Yankee Stadium was the lone moment when the whole crowd was on their feet.

There never is enough LAP.

Yes it's a huge anthem but the performances have been just ok nothing great. Unlike A la Blond Ambition. Iit needs a theatrical interpretation not just a sing a long.

No. This song is an anthem and sing a long. It's arguably her most beloved song among the masses. Gays, straights, 80s fans, women, men, 90s fans. All off them. This is a song that unites each faction of her fan base in ways other songs don't.

If you want artistic versions of songs, there's always "Candy Shop" from MDNA. This song needs to be the sing a long anthem that it was intended to be.

Edited by KalamazooJay

You guys are nuts for saying the LAP have been boring on the last tours! They were always the highlights of the shows! Yes I'm lowkey "sick" of it but this is the one song she should play every time she tours.

infinity setlist is SOOOOOOOOOOO FAKE jajajaja Madonna in a cage is the opening and that dont have any relation with LFL jajaja

But it seems Illuminatrix posted that supposed heart stage thing which is fake, isn't this the same thing?

798370559_294.jpg

So it doesn't seem that he is reliable AT ALL...