Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT in less than 3 weeks! [contains spoilers]

Apples388

I think LFL deserves an extended theatrical version of at least 10 minutes. :order:

I wish it could be the final song, something as epic as HU in Confessions Tour (or almost) :inlove:

Edited by gust_v_

I'm kinda bummed it's not the set list. It's pretty decent! Well balanced plus we get a couple classics she hasn't done in many years. Oh well.....hopefully the real set list will have Best Night.

Fan fest coud be an amazing medley of her biggest hits that she hasn't performed in a long time and she could fit a good number of songs in 10 minutes.

No medley. I want Who's That Girl, Causing a Commotion, Dress You Up, Deeper and Deeper, Bitch I'm Madonna and Holiday in a row. Complete and with powerful productions that are faithful to the original.

The EXPLOSION of the venue would be heard from outer space

No medley. I want Who's That Girl, Causing a Commotion, Dress You Up, Deeper and Deeper, Bitch I'm Madonna and Holiday in a row. Complete and with powerful productions that are faithful to the original.

LOL!!!I am loving the enthusiasm!! I want those songs in full too and besides that I want a medley of other hits like Angel and Where's the party and stuff like that which we haven't heard live in a long time

Yes. Angel!

And Swim. And Intervention. And Gone. And You'll See. And Get Together. And She's Not Me. And Keep it Together...

Ok, here is the solution. She has to start the concert by noon, understood? She starts the concert and we listen to all Rebel Heart tracks and the oldies too. And she can rest, of course, she can sit down and chat a bit and we hear David Banda play the guitar and Mercy talks a bit and Rocco tries to look wild and Madonna is back again with more songs.

+1!!

Wow!!! She must be the first popstar/major celeb to wear something from the new Gucci creative director, just like how she was one of the first to champion Ricardo Tisci :)

Also I'm puzzled that she hasn't worn Versace at all this era apart from the ads

i 100000% believe iconic is the intro and the second teaser...if you watch it enough and slow it down, you can see most of the concept. it's going to be BRILLIANT!!!!

like GGW and the gargoyles coming out slowly, there are two little planks on the side of the cube and two men standing with the sticks. then there's the round stairway (kind of like express yourself/future lovers type of choreo where she slowly goes down the stairs as she sings the opening lines) and all the dancers doing some type of choreography all around the heart and front of stage to make it more cinematic than her previous intros...whether it will be or not we'll have to see but when you fill up the stage like that, it gets to be very exciting to the audience especially if the choreography is awesome and leads them up to her arriving...

but i wonder about her in the cage...it's small so i wonder what it would be in context too...maybe she's joan of arc and is being tortured... ?

idk the more i see the second teaser the more excited i get about the stage cause it's more intricate than we initially saw from the image on the seat maps...the little cross has ridges, the stairs, the platforms...

only thing we haven't seen is the actual heart bit...i'm hoping the whole catwalk heart is lit up like in confessions and that the front (the heart) has some type of mechanical movement that'll elevate it.

yeah the ending of the teaser makes me think she's being taken out of the cage to be tortured (which goes with the iconic theme of overcoming obstacles) ...OOOOMMGGG they gave away too much in that teaser but i'm good! 5 weeks!

Illuminattix on Madonna Tribe:

MORE NEWS

- True Blue is present in final setlist and is part of "Crazy 30s" section
- Madonna hair in "Crazy 30s" is very "Im Breathless"
- Holy Water/Vogue: in 6 minutes Madonna and nuns dance in pole different choreographic position, next in Vogue sampler bishops and priests appear
- Big drums in "Unapologetic Bitch"
- "Devil Pray" show a black god and white devil
- In "La Isla Bonita" appear a "Flamenco dancer"
- Take a Bow is present in the setlist after "Living For Love" for the moment

P.D: The name of sections is only conceptual for me, the only real name is "Crazy 30s"