What song do you want as the next single? (POLL)

Guest bluejean

What song do you want as the next single?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What song do you want as the next single?

• Devil Pray
    • Unapologetic Bitch
    • Illuminati
    • Hole Tight
    • Joan of Arc
    • Iconic
    • HeartBreakCity
    • Body Shop
    • Holy Water
    • Inside Out
    • Wash All Over Me
    • Best Night
    • Veni Vedi Vici
    • S.E.X.
    • Messiah
    • Rebel Heart

There is so many ill be happy with anything BUT REBEL SHART.

I think any of these would be my preferred choice:

Iconic

Body shop

Best night

Messiah

Unapologetic Bitch is my favorite song on the album but I don't think it would be a successful single (would LOVE to see a video for it though).

Devil Pray is a great song but the stupid general public would dismiss it as a pro-drugs song.

So I voted for Joan of Arc. I believe it has the best shot by far to be played on radio and people would respond very positively to it. It's no trend-chasing and has beautiful vocals, the general public would certainly love that.

She needs a single or radio remix of an existing song so all the fans can buy it the first week and it can go Hot 100. The Rebel Heart demo is fantastic (but she hates Aviccii now so unlikely) - Or a poppier Joan of Arc...releasing a track her hard core fans already have would be a mistake chartwise.

I think, or hope, they realize that radio may not play her but she can generate buzz and success through Videos if they trend.

Honestly after the success of the BIM video they should have found some way to fit in another big video to drop right around the beginning of the tour.

She can seriously trend almost anything as long as it's controversial or resonates for one reason or another. That's power

Devil Pray or Unapologetic Bitch are both strong songs and offer opportunities for a dark video.