What song do you want as the next single? (POLL)

Guest bluejean

What song do you want as the next single?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What song do you want as the next single?

• Devil Pray
    • Unapologetic Bitch
    • Illuminati
    • Hole Tight
    • Joan of Arc
    • Iconic
    • HeartBreakCity
    • Body Shop
    • Holy Water
    • Inside Out
    • Wash All Over Me
    • Best Night
    • Veni Vedi Vici
    • S.E.X.
    • Messiah
    • Rebel Heart

I voted Rebel Heart, because it's the title track (and one of the best songs). And I would love Messiah too, the video could be some sort of sequel to Frozen with the sorceress and the candles :inlove:

My favorite song on RH still is Devil Pray but strangely, I don't want a video for it... It's perfect as it is.

Guest bluejean

I'm not really expecting another proper video tbh. Maybe she could release Iconic with one of those live montage videos to help promote the tour.

If there was going to be another full single with a real video, my choice would be Unapologetic Bitch as I think it would generate the most interest.

However, if there's another single or two, it will probably just be a live video plus a set of remixes. I that case, I think Devil Pray would be my choice since I just like it a lot, it lends itself to remixes, and I have a feeling it will be a tour highlight.

I guess Devil Pray in fall followed by Unapologetic Bitch in early 2016 to coincide with the Asia/Australia dates would be my pick, but I suppose that's kind of boring because then all five singles would be from the original six songs to be released.

Inside Out is my favorite song, but it feels more like a Sanctuary or Skin (aka amazing album track) to me.

I voted for Hole Tight since I thought it should ve been the 1st single! However I d really love Devil Pray or Rebel Heart for singles! I wont object JOA too!!!

i always said devil pray....but commerically (yes yes fuck commericial) it would go to Iconic.

and she should sing JOA at the Grammys and release it as a single in feb. lol

Considering it doesn't look like it's even made an interlude in the show, my choice of Best Night seems pretty unlikely but I think it's such a great groove!

I agree! Not sure why, but I've had a feeling since the beginning that she wouldn't be doing BN live. Everyone I play RH for likes BN. Definitely is appealing to those that favor R&B music.

If not BN then I think Iconic would make a great single. It's a BIG song and there is a lot of potential for an......errr "iconic" video.