So when Madonna said "I like her record" in reference to Mariah in 2008...

Apples388

Guest bluejean

Pretty sure she meant Touch My Body and that she'd been listening to a club remix (I think there was some evidence of that but I don't remember the details.) Can't see her listening to that whole stinkin' album :lol:

Madonna did not fuck Justin, come on now. At that point she was probably slapping her puccy to A-Rod's cock pics sent to her blackberry. Spring/ summer 2008 was the A-Rod era.

Justin wouldn't know what to do with a woman like Madonna. I doubt he even eats pussy. And I have a feeling he might be rather interested in sucking a couple of cox.

He's a TURD

Madonna did not fuck Justin, come on now. At that point she was probably slapping her puccy to A-Rod's cock pics sent to her blackberry. Spring/ summer 2008 was the A-Rod era.

Justin wouldn't know what to do with a woman like Madonna. I doubt he even eats pussy. And I have a feeling he might be rather interested in sucking a couple of cox.

He's a TURD

I have a feeling Justin has a small to average cock and am sure M knew this and therefore decided not to bother. He looks like the kind of guy that puts towels down before he has sex, strictly missionary, some light kissing and no oral. The straight off for a shower afterwards. That is why Cameron and him did not last. She wanted an Alabama Hot Pocket and he ran.

E=MC2,The Emancipation of Mimi what kind of fucking album names are these?

I thought E=MC2 was very clever (for her). Before ...Mimi her album titles were a joke, like one word affairs. And the album covers were much worse as well.

E = MC2 is amazing! Much better than the Constipation of Moo Moo.

I agree!! I don't know why everyone including Mariah herself hypes up the Emancipation so much when E=MC2 is obviously the superior record.

Anyways, i would hope Madonna would be talking about the full album tbh :)

Guest bluejean

He looks like the kind of guy that puts towels down before he has sex

Omg I HATE that type.... they worry about come getting on their sheets.

Guest bluejean

I thought E=MC2 was very clever (for her). Before ...Mimi her album titles were a joke, like one word affairs. And the album covers were much worse as well.

I think Music Box was a good album title but most of her album titles are really terrible. Rainbow? :lmao: Honestly, her album titles make me think of My Little Pony or something.