BODY SHOP vs. CANDY SHOP

Body Shop vs Candy Shop  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Which song do you prefer?

• SAY which flavour you like and I'll HAVE it for you...
    • You can KEEP IT OVERNIGHT, you can DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE...

candy shop is like a guilty pleasure. like come on 'my sugar is raw' lol

that line alone has become legendary amongst madonna fans and a classic. body shoop has yet to gain any status amongst fans.

candy shop is like a guilty pleasure. like come on 'my sugar is raw' lol

that line alone has become legendary amongst madonna fans and a classic. body shoop has yet to gain any status amongst fans.

Wait till its performed live bitch!!!! LET IT GET FANZ

Candy shop got performed on the promo tour and 2 world tours so HOLD UP until after RHT hoe!! :lol:

I do think Body Shop is clever with its lyrics and production wise, it's a different direction for her. I can respect it in that regard. However, I find it the most boring song to actually listen to on RH. Nine times out of ten it gets skipped. Give me Candy Shop by a long shot.....especially the MDNA version.

I do think Body Shop is clever with its lyrics and production wise, it's a different direction for her. I can respect it in that regard. However, I find it the most boring song to actually listen to on RH. Nine times out of ten it gets skipped. Give me Candy Shop by a long shot.....especially the MDNA version.

This!

Badi Shap got old fast for me. I skip it now :lmao:

Candy Shop all the way - so very Madonna! And her best lyrics ever "My sugar is raw, sticky, and sweet." :drama:

Let's be honest. Body Shop is her last hope for an actual hit from RH. It's sweet (Cherish?), but also new and different... new single ! (ps. I love Candy Shop)

Sorry, but even in a more "Madonna friendly" climate, I couldn't see BS being a hit, much less in these dark days. She has a song approaching 100 million views on YouTube and she can't even get a test spin on radio. GT is one of the most accessible, straight forward, "classic Madonna" songs she's had in ages yet only a few Hot AC stations even bothered to give it a shot.....and apparently that was forcibly.

I hate to be so pessimistic but she's run the gamut with the single choices from RH.....LFL is the "mature" more old school sounding, sophisticated Madonna dance track......GT as mentioned is a classic Madonna ballad......and of course BIM the one to appeal to the youngsters. I suppose BIM has exposed her to a younger crowd and of course it did chart on the Hot 100 but that's the ONLY glimmer of single success she has had this era. With all that variety and attempts to appeal to different markets and to barely get a nibble is just discouraging.