Mexico Rebel Heart Tour

LHakaLH

They release a few tickets for Icon. A few ones for Banamex and then the whole place for the public sale.

You should wait for the second date.

Perfect. I mean, I'm going either way but I just can't possibly live with myself if I'm not up in her face, as close as humanly possible :lol: I want her sweat to drip on me :lmao:

Today the local promoter has open the General Public sale, now there's intercative map and there might be still some 600-700 tickets available, in the 250usd-350usd range.

Come on México keep buying, a second show is needed so the media won't start talking bullshit about flops and stuff.

^ Yes, I notice that too. There were good seats at $4500 pesos and good seats at $2300 pesos. A difference of about 130 usd from one raw to the next jajajaja

It was the smoke controversy during rehearsals

And also it was raining so she skipped the first act, she started with Express Yourself and she also started two hours late.

OMG I know I'm late but I need to tell this. I was in the front row at MDNA Tour Istanbul Show, and I was smoking cigarettes.

I'm glad she did not make the same thing to me during the soundcheck. I would just sit and cry...

Guest bluejean

So what will be the second date? And will there be a 3rd?

If they announce a date that fits for me I may actually fly to Mexico and see her there. Cos I would love to visit Mexico for the first time and what a great excuse to go!