Mexico Rebel Heart Tour

LHakaLH

wo0Ut2_Q_normal.jpgMadonnaBible

Very close footage of Madonna during "THAT EMOTIONAL SPEECH" during 1st night in #RebelHeartTourMexico ❤ https://t.co/JryZVIkVAd

08/01/16 18:20

oh my heart. :( poor thing.

You can see how she's trying to keep it together and not completely fall apart. I just want to hug her.

You're welcome, Anastaza.

I've only seen that RH vid that you mentioned for the first show, and it's not a good one. It's as you've described, and the uploader's singing along is not very good either. :D

Well, ask you shall receive, the video Nikki posted was what I was hoping for. :)

And thanks for posting that Nikki.

^ Ah, that's what you were looking for.

I can't watch her close up without crying again. Let's hug her together. :cries:

Group hugs! <3

I honestly don't know where to put this, since the Penn thread had been locked: tomorrow is Sean Penn's Haiti gala. And I've read M's in LA at the moment. Do you think she'll make an appearance?

Mexican press:

x44p6u.jpg

2ykyvll.jpg

Cd. De Mexico (January 7, 2016) .-

Related Stories

Reina just live

Rocco blocks Madonna on Instagram

Da Madonna show in a square in Paris

After the fight, held together

Photogallery

At 57, Madonna remains a rebellious girl at heart.

And, for the tenth tour of his career, Rebel Heart Tour, the artist takes up themes of his work, such as love, sex, religion, fashion and romance, but seasoned with technology and commissioning in vibrant and eclectic scene.

All to check that no other "Queen of Pop", a decree that 16 thousand 160 fans attended last night at Palacio de los Deportes seemed to agree.

Through four acts, Madonna exploits on their show times, cultures and styles that the passionate, from the courage of Joan of Arc and the honor of the samurai, to the Latin sensuality, attractiveness of the 20s and parties " millennials ".

The list of songs, full of words that could well refer to it, beautify the glitzy costumes created by brands like Prada, Gucci and Miu Miu, whose accessories are convoluted choreography and classic scent of controversy.

The "Material Girl" came on stage 45 minutes later than planned, until 22:15 hours, after a weak opening set by DJ Lunice, who served as the opening act.

But the wait was worth it: the fans, as most adults between 30 and 40 years, several members of the gay community and many more stuck in the 80s, were thrilled when Madonna burst onto the copper dome in a cage!

The peculiar prison appeared by surprise from above the stage, while three vertical screens are merged to a giant eye and 10 dancers dressed as medieval executioners received the singer with its golden spears.

"Mexico, how are you?" Said the interpreter at the end of "Iconic", the opening track, and seconds before "Bitch I'm Madonna", with which removed his red kimono and put together a party together a group of geishas and martial arts experts.

After the extravagant introduction, Madonna was positioned with his guitar right in the center of the symbol itself devised for Rebel Heart Tour: An arrow-shaped hallway and cross that culminates in a huge heart and connecting to the stage.

True to its transgressive soul, the artist invited on stage to four dancers dressed as nuns with bikini, who seized the environment with a sensual dance in cross-shaped tubes, all to the rhythm of "Holly Water" and "Vogue".

The scene continued with the same Madonna climbing a giant crucifix and dancing "pole dance" about a girl, then recreate "The Last Supper" with his entourage, all immersed in sex, provocative and caught movements.

"Devil Prey" closed the first act of the show, dedicated to religion, with the presence of an African-American clergyman and a dance evoking the baptism of those present.

By 23:00, he still planned that the singer will perform a total of 21 subjects, divided into four blocks. Today presents its second show.

Total Delivery

- He played the ukulele in the song "True Blue", which he dedicated to Frida Kahlo.

- He greeted the fans in the front rows and crawled across the floor in "Burning Up".

- Several fans came dressed in shirts, jackets and even Madonna wigs.

- Jamie King, creative director of the show, was all the while overseeing the concert audio from the console, at the side of the stage.

- According sellers of the property, as was requested beer, hotdogs and cola

It must be really hard for her to put on a great show every night when she has so much going on behind the curtains. I feel for her.

What an amazing crowd she had!

That speech - had me in floods of tears! Poor baby.

This tour will always be very special to me as this connection with her fans has been so evident. The reaction of the Mexico audience was amazing. We can't wipe your tears or give you a hug but we love you lots x

wo0Ut2_Q_normal.jpgMadonnaBible

Very close footage of Madonna during "THAT EMOTIONAL SPEECH" during 1st night in #RebelHeartTourMexico ❤ https://t.co/JryZVIkVAd

08/01/16 18:20

My heart breaks for her

Go back to your mother Rocco! Give her a hug talk things out look how much she's hurting. this is so sad.

I wish I could give her a hug. I hate Guy even more now.

yeah, I'm starting to think that guy plays a bad role in this. she sounds desperate and sad. lets say rocco just wanted a break from the tour and it wasn't so dramatic, would there be a court and a sad madonna? i think it wouldn't be that big of a deal. I mean, he would be with his dad for a few months, but it's not something to cry about weeks later. she would probably just accept it. it just feels like something shady and bigger is playing out behind the scenes

It's about Rocco permanently staying on London for sure, she wouldnt be so upset about smth less serios. This is a horrible thing for a mom to go through... I was talking to mine today &she said she'd just let the little shit go if he wants to go

yeah, I'm starting to think that guy plays a bad role in this. she sounds desperate and sad. lets say rocco just wanted a break from the tour and it wasn't so dramatic, would there be a court and a sad madonna? i think it wouldn't be that big of a deal. I mean, he would be with his dad for a few months, but it's not something to cry about weeks later. she would probably just accept it. it just feels like something shady and bigger is playing out behind the scenes

This!! Such a sad tuition... :(

Weren't Guy and Madonna married at the time she signed the 10 year deal with Live Nations? It is his responsibility as the adult to encourage their Son (who is a minor) to workout an agreement while she working under an agreed contract...and not allow him to cut off contact.

I honestly don't know where to put this, since the Penn thread had been locked: tomorrow is Sean Penn's Haiti gala. And I've read M's in LA at the moment. Do you think she'll make an appearance?

U totally called it

• 2 weeks later...