Mexico Rebel Heart Tour

LHakaLH

One should never pay attention to that rancid Sharon Osbourne

I defy Sharon, as a mother, to watch this and not feel for Madonna.

Cried buckets seeing her in pain. I know things will get sorted eventually and she'll be ok but for now, we can only send good thoughts and positive energy to her. Mexico did great to provide this. Thanks to all who shared their reviews. Loved reading them.

Cried buckets seeing her in pain. I know things will get sorted eventually and she'll be ok but for now, we can only send good thoughts and positive energy to her. Mexico did great to provide this. Thanks to all who shared their reviews. Loved reading them.

tweeted that with the video to sharon, if you don't mind. doubt she'll reply but maybe she'll check it out.

Guest spankme

Wow! That was amazing!! That Mexico City crowd is the best ever!! Mexicans are such loving, fun and spirited people. They truly love her! The "Ma-Don-Na" chant is overwhelming. She must feel so loved.

Wendy was talking about it again today and pretty much said the straw that broke the camels back was that Madonna took away Rocco's phone because he was spending too much time on it and not on his studies. :mellow:

That awful Madonna making her kid do school work!!!!!

Wendy was talking about it again today and pretty much said the straw that broke the camels back was that Madonna took away Rocco's phone because he was spending too much time on it and not on his studies. :mellow:

That awful Madonna making her kid do school work!!!!!

If that's the case, Guy will come out looking terrible in court and Rocco being petty.

If that's the case, Guy will come out looking terrible in court and Rocco being petty.

I hope this thing gets settled between Madonna, Rocco and Guy, before it even makes it to court.

One should never pay attention to that rancid Sharon Osbourne

Can someone please explain to me what's the deal with Sharon and Madonna? I mean, she employed her daughter forgodssake!

And there was a time when she defended M. So when did it all flip? ("You can trust no bitch, they can flip the switch?)

Can someone please explain to me what's the deal with Sharon and Madonna? I mean, she employed her daughter forgodssake!

And there was a time when she defended M. So when did it all flip? ("You can trust no bitch, they can flip the switch?)

Don't worry about Toxic Sharon. She trashed Madonna for years and only changed her tune when Kelly was employed by her. She is a typical flip-flop person who likes to hear the sound of her own voice.

She was only been nice when her daughter was working for M..she's a low life scumbag.

Don't worry about Toxic Sharon. She trashed Madonna for years and only changed her tune when Kelly was employed by her. She is a typical flip-flop person who likes to hear the sound of her own voice.

Thank you! And remember she went behind her daughters back and kissed Gaga messy pussy. She is scum!

Mmmmm, You said it so much better ! She is up there with Pathetic Piers and Chelsea Handler.

Strong confident women don't hate M, it's only jealous, hate themselves fuckers that have a problem with M.

Strong confident women don't hate M, it's only jealous, hate themselves fuckers that have a problem with M.

I think so too. When grown up women have strong feelings of hate towards M, I always think they're beyond jealous.

Btw, just watched Wendy's segment (I know I know, why bother?) and she really defended M. So.. What do you know.

Guest Pud Whacker

Sharon's ugly, Madonna's not. Simple as that. That female jealousy.

Sharon Osbourne should really keep her mouth shut when it comes to parenting skills. Cooking up a show with MTV showcasing her whole family and in the process revealing everything what's wrong with this family, whoring her family out for the sake of money and fame. And she has the audactity to berate other people about something she has failed at big time?

How many of her children are alcoholics and/or drug addicts? And yes, what she did to Kelly was the worst thing ever. Betraying her own daughter by crawling up Gagas ass. This woman has no shame. She is in for one reason only and that is self promotion.

Thanks so much for the videos, nemo64!!

Just curious if there is one from the first Mexico City show, 1/6, of her singing Rebel Heart? I think the one I saw was that you could hear her singing, but the shot was focused on the artwork in the background. I've been trying to find one, but no such luck.

Thanks so much for the videos, nemo64!!

Just curious if there is one from the first Mexico City show, 1/6, of her singing Rebel Heart? I think the one I saw was that you could hear her singing, but the shot was focused on the artwork in the background. I've been trying to find one, but no such luck.

You're welcome, Anastaza.

I've only seen that RH vid that you mentioned for the first show, and it's not a good one. It's as you've described, and the uploader's singing along is not very good either. :D