Mexico Rebel Heart Tour

LHakaLH

I would love to meet you!!!

What's the Mexico City date?!!! I was considering going to Australia but NOT if she's going to Mexico City! I adore EVERYTHING about Mexico City! :inlove:

Hola Pud, hablas español? :huh::mellow:

It's on Madonna.com already... (I don't know why I can't post links anymore).

It's for January 6th, and probably January 7th, for two dates only the attendance would be 36,000 people. she would need 5 dates to match S&S and MDNA attendance...

What scares me is that if she do only 1 or 2 dates, tickets might be Very Very expensive. Also our Exchange rate went from $13.20/$1usd last year to $17.20/$1usd these days.

I have to purchase minimum 5 tickets for my sisters, my niece and myself. You know I am the cool brother and the cool uncle :laugh:

It's on Madonna.com already... (I don't know why I can't post links anymore).

It's for January 6th, and probably January 7th, for two dates only the attendance would be 36,000 people. she would need 5 dates to match S&S and MDNA attendance...

What scares me is that if she do only 1 or 2 dates, tickets might be Very Very expensive. Also our Exchange rate went from $13.20/$1usd last year to $17.20/$1usd these days.

I have to purchase minimum 5 tickets for my sisters, my niece and myself. You know I am the cool brother and the cool uncle :laugh:

I know! I am pretty afraid about the ticket prices, they surely will go up from MDNA!

Any legacy member willing to share his/her code?, i'm sure the 2 shows are gonna sell in minutes!

that would be awesome, is that possible? Permitted?

It's so weird, by this time we should have received our email to get the member code, but nothing yet.

If ICON don't give the codes soon, I am afraid the pre sale could be handle just by OCCESA and they are a MAFIA and corrupted. All the tickets will go to resale to very HIGH prices.

I have always gotten great seats through ticketmaster presales, I got the live pass for MDNA and that helped, but there were plenty of tickets and time to buy them during regular presales

There is a rumor that they will charge $6000 pesos arround 350 usd for general admission in the floor like they do in Europe, they have never done that before with Madonna