Ticketswap -Thread

Guest Medoner

I bought too many tickets for the Boardwalk Hall (Atlantic City) Saturday, October 3rd show. Looking to sell either pair. Have to sell them ASAP. Only asking for what the tickets were at face value. On Ticketmaster or Stubhub they are listed as more. Inbox me or text if interested. (609) 510-7639

2 VIP Fan Package
Section 107, Row AA , Seats 1 & 2- $379 each

or

Section 105, Row E, Seats 11 & 12- $390.25 each

Floor seats for Philadelphia Sec 6 near heart Row 14 Seats 1 and 2 for $289 on Stubhub

https://www.stubhub.com/buy/?ticket_id= ... id=9253469

Also Philadelphia Sec 102 Row 15 Seats 7 and 8 for $150 each

https://www.stubhub.com/buy/?ticket_id= ... id=9253469

Or PM me to save on the fees

I might be interested in the floor seats, will let you know....

I'm selling my Atlanta ticket because she added the Nashville date and that's an hour closer to me.

My seat is Section 109, Row E, Seat 6. I'm including a parking pass.

If anyone's interested, PM me.

Edited by Trent

Due to serious withdrawal symptoms, looking to buy 2 tickets for any of the shows in Toronto, I already saw the show 3 times in the floor really close, so i wouldn't mind seeing it this time in a cheaper area (Cause i can't also afford floor tickets again :laugh: ) Anyone??

Guest bluejean

I have a ticket for Monday the 5th in Toronto in the 7th row and would like to swap with someone for a ticket next to the catwalk or heart further back. Because I was able to get a ticket in the 3rd row for the 6th I'd like to experience the show from near the heart as well as I know it will be totally different.

Let me know if interested!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi everyone.i was wondering if someone could help me out.i want to go to the prague show 7th of november but i dont know where to buy tickets that is safe! I want to be able to print the tickets out,e-tickets because i cant have them send to where i live at the momend.Can anyone please help me out ☺

hi everyone.i was wondering if someone could help me out.i want to go to the prague show 7th of november but i dont know where to buy tickets that is safe! I want to be able to print the tickets out,e-tickets because i cant have them send to where i live at the momend.Can anyone please help me out ☺

Any one please. :/