Ticketswap -Thread

Guest Medoner

Guest Medoner

Selling, buying, swapping RH -Tour tickets. Ill go first!

Selling a standing ticket to the dec 6th show in Amsterdam. Its a regular standing and its a solid ticket that was mailed to me, no pdf.

Since my bf is moving to Brussels in Sept, I'm thinking of going to the Antwerp show with him. Standing tickets seem sold out though - if anybody knows how/where to best get them, or has two GA tickets he wants to get rid of, pls let me know

Guest bluejean

I am considering selling my Row 7 VIP ticket for Toronto October 5th. I paid over $900 but will sell to the highest offer. PM me. It is ONE ticket. I am not expecting to get my money back.

I would use that money to buy a ticket for opening night!! So if anyone wants to do a swap that could work too.

Since my bf is moving to Brussels in Sept, I'm thinking of going to the Antwerp show with him. Standing tickets seem sold out though - if anybody knows how/where to best get them, or has two GA tickets he wants to get rid of, pls let me know

Wasn't Suedy trying to sell his Antwerp tickets?

Trying to sell a pair of extra tickets for Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey. PM me if interested. Have to sell them ASAP. October 3- Saturday.

Section 107 Row AA seat 1-2

Package includes:
- premium level 2 ticket
-limited addition Madonna Tour Gift
-VIP Entrance
-hassle free check in
-limited addition bag

Friend of mine has front row 1 for Brooklyn Sec 3 seats 5 and 6 Platinum Seats. Asking more than face on Stubhub (1599 each) but would lower the price if he could sell them without stubhub fees

i'd like to have money to pay my rent lol

Going to upgrade to VIP seats for Boston, and looking to sell two floor tickets that I already have.

TD Garden, Boston, MA
Sat, 09/26/2015, 8:00 PM EDT

Floor F | Row: 5 | Seats: 13, 14
Selling at face value ($382.50 / each).
Looking to sell ASAP.

Going to upgrade to VIP seats for Boston, and looking to sell two floor tickets that I already have.

TD Garden, Boston, MA

Sat, 09/26/2015, 8:00 PM EDT

Floor F | Row: 5 | Seats: 13, 14

Selling at face value ($382.50 / each).

Looking to sell ASAP.

If you are going to upgrade to VIP call up they may let you pay the difference and get the VIP seats.