Holy Water Remastered on Itunes?

I was listening on the UK ITunes Store to Holy Water through Apple Music and the song finally sounds mastered towards the end sounds clearer and the part where she goes Yeezus loves my pussy best sounds different. Can someone confirm my findings please.

Guest HaveASit

I don't have Apple Music, but I would say it is just your impression. I mean, did you listen to only Holy Water or RH completely? Cause it seems a like strange the fact that they fixed only one song from an entire album.

The only time I've noticed a slight difference in Rebel Heart quality is when you play it on the iPhone without earphones on. "Hold Tight" sounds similar to the rest of the songs rather than the awful CD version.

The thing with Hold Tight is that even when you turn up the volume the song doesn't sound right. It gets to my nerves and now is my most skipped song on the album

It's so annoying, especially because it's such a good song!

Guest Medoner

I could and would go on and on about how pissed it makes me that so many really amazing tracks get almost skip worthy thanks to poor sound quality.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have Apple Music, but I would say it is just your impression. I mean, did you listen to only Holy Water or RH completely? Cause it seems a like strange the fact that they fixed only one song from an entire album.

HaveASit - I can see this happening because its happened before.

Do you guys remember the serious technical mishap during Erotica on the Celebration album?! Its not like that on the mp3 versions that are available to buy now. Its been quietly corrected.....unless it wasnt quiet and I just didnt get the memo.

Gonna listen to this Holy Water now.

Guest bluejean

What's wrong with Hold Tight? Sorry, I don;t hear it. But I only listen on my laptop or iphone headphones so maybe that's why?

What's wrong with Hold Tight? Sorry, I don;t hear it. But I only listen on my laptop or iphone headphones so maybe that's why?

It sounds perfect on the CD.

The thing with Hold Tight is that even when you turn up the volume the song doesn't sound right. It gets to my nerves and now is my most skipped song on the album

Yes!! I hate that, shame because I love the song.

I had never heard a jump in volume or anything like that either... Until I played it in my car. I've never heard such poor volume control in my life; literally the volume fluctuates within the song several times (especially when she says, "everything's gonna").

I think it definitely depends on which speakers you use.

Such a pity because I haven't played HT since then (edit: in my car. I've def played it elsewhere!). And I love the song.

I use a program to raise the volume of "quiet" songs. I don't whether this will help or not, but it's called MP3Gain and I find it very useful sometimes. It's quite easy to use as well. (I'm almost sure it's free)

Edited by gust_v_

I really don't hear any of these problems, and I'm using pretty pro level headphones that a lot of pro mixers/engineers use.

Maybe there's a slight decrease in volume level with a few songs compared to a few others that seem louder, but it's pretty slight.

The only issue I've ever had with the sound on the album is how much louder BIM is than the other tracks, right when she starts singing "I just wanna have fun tonight." It's seriously much louder than Illuminati or HT after.

Guest Rachelle of London

I had never heard a jump in volume or anything like that either... Until I played it in my car. I've never heard such poor volume control in my life; literally the volume fluctuates within the song several times (especially when she says, "everything's gonna").

I think it definitely depends on which speakers you use.

Such a pity because I haven't played HT since then (edit: in my car. I've def played it elsewhere!). And I love the song.

This. I hear it in my car. After BIM it's sooooo noticeable

But how other people dont' notice it? And we have several editions, i have 3 different cds from 3 different editions and the result is the same. Yet others don't hear it.

Maybe it's magic? Some kind of curse that Madonna has sent so only sinners hear distorssion and have problems with volume?

My gripe about the sound is Best Night! When she sings "You can call me M TONIGHT" that "tonight" is SOOO muffled. It bugs me EVERY time I hear it and I love that song. I noticed it in the demo and couldn't wait for it to get mastered to fix it......and it didn't get fixed!

Edited by JWBGSU

My gripe about the sound is Best Night! When she sings "You can call me M TONIGHT" that "tonight" is SOOO muffled. It bugs me EVERY time I hear it and I love that song. I noticed it in the demo and couldn't wait for it to get mastered to fix it......and it didn't get fixed!

Doesn't it sound like that because she get dem grillz in da mouth?

Omg this!!! I hate how she didn't re record that part it's like

You can call me M TSSSS-Onight