I Just Love Everything About This: Confessions Tour 2006

Guest Pud Whacker

my friend Val, that i went to many shows with and we went to London together to see it!!! hated that too!!! I LOVE THAT PART!!! i would always entertain the troops during that part. bend over the barricades and wave to madonna and isaac!!! :rotfl:

val would also laugh EVERY TIME at the gangbanging speech before Live To Tell!!! she was like, What is this?!!! and she would say it every time as if it was the first time she was hearing it. she was like this is a madonna show there arent gang bangers here. :rotfl:

2920kzq.png

Val and I reenacting Isaac in London!!! thats my jacket she wrapped around her head for the turban. :lol:

heres the video, its embedded on the blog.

http://madonnascrapbook.blogspot.com/2010/11/val-and-pud-paradise-not-for-me-take-1.html

i miss london, i miss The Fons!!! i miss the Confessions Tour!!!

http://madonnascrapbook.blogspot.com/2010/09/happy-birthday-pud-whacker.html <--- performing Dress You Up for the people waiting on The Tube!!! :rotfl:

Forever :inlove: with Confessions

I didn't think I could be even more in love with you, Pud. After watching these video clips of you, I am. To quote you, I want to see "More! More! More!"

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

The song that really stuck with me leaving the show in Amsterdam was Erotica!!!I couldn't believe my ears and my eyes

Surely the opening was everything but that really surprised me soooo much!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

This tour didn't need "Vogue" and "Like a Prayer" to shine. CONFESSIONS is a monster of its own. Fuck off to anyone who disagress with me.

it was perfect! from start to finish.

You have all stated basically everything I feel about this tour..the opening, Live to tell, LIB, You thrill me/Erotica and of course that grand closure of the show.

My friends, that where there with me, and are not big Madonna fans, still talk about this show as one of the best they've seen, ever.