Time for another one of my THE GIRLIE SHOW amazingness threads

Dr Lecter

Just watching the Japan show *audience claps and giggles politely*

Lets just appreciate again and again the masterpiece that is this tour from 93 in support of clearly her best album ever

The hairstyle "what hair?"

Miming Erotica even tho she's just talking. Lazy bitch

The extra "I'm burning up " ad lib in fever

In the beginning of the tour singing along to a backing track in Fever

The fabulous Vogue

THE FAT DANCER IN CHIFFON

The Vera Duckworth blond Afro

Changing from the leggings to hot pants

Express yourself "start with your head now baby"

PRAY TO JEEESHUS

AND NOW HE AINT GETTING THIS

Deep deep deep deep

The orgy

Carlton fisting Luca

Like a Wurgin

Wunderbar

Bye Bye Baby (the fat biker dykes in front of me at Wembley going nuts for this)

In goin Bananas

The crowd going nuts for La Isla

PUerto Rico flag rubbing

THAT BAND

THOSE VOCALS

JUSTIFY JUSTIFY BABY

Holiday yes sir Mrs sir yes sir

Everybody is a star

That ending of her in the clown outfit and Doug her little wave

Yes In going on a bit but I will NEVER have enough of this. SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA TELL THE WORLD HOW YOU FEEL EVEN WHEN YHEY DONT WANNA HEAR ABOUT IT

I love the YouTube ups of other shows "I said are you ready motherfuckers" in NyC in particular

Discuss. Photos. Etc gimme some kick Omar

I hated Like A Wurgin and still do.

I remember her performing Bye Bye Baby on the MTV show so knew it would be on the tour. I was surprised at just how strong a song it was live, the crowd at Wembley absolutely loved it - as did I!

I saw the second night at Wembley. It had teething problems. The audio was terrible at the start. The video screens were rubbish and didn't work at times. They were also out of focus a lot - I thought the pole dancer was Madonna for a minute or so!

I love the Girlie show her vocals were fantastic .

"I'm in the land that they call down under, ain't nobody gonna steal my thunder"

"I just want thank god for not raining on my show"

She looks so hot in a suit.

I loved the MTV performance especially the rubbish gay in the tank top singing along to it all

And the bit where see misses "does it make you feel good to see me cry" and does her baffled look

I think Vogue should have been later in the set. It also should have had Bad Girl. I think Back In Business would been perfect alongside Bye Bye Baby.

I think Vogue should have been later in the set. It also should have had Bad Girl. I think Back In Business would been perfect alongside Bye Bye Baby.

Sorry but no.

The setlist was PERFECTION.

Guest bluejean

I'm gorna take you to a place you've NUVER BEN BEFORE

Btw isn't that a sample from a video game or something? Mortal Kombat?

I don't care if you have a small dick...

long as you know how to USE THAT STICK

okr78m.jpg

The only show I've missed out on seeing live since BA... to my everlasting regret.

I'm gorna take you to a place you've NUVER BEN BEFORE

Btw isn't that a sample from a video game or something? Mortal Kombat?

Hmm always wondered where it came from but doubt it's MK, that was sampled in Die Another Day 2008.

Like A Virgin, Bye Bye Baby & Justify My Love are EVERYTHING!

Great versions of Vogue, Express Yourself & La Isla Bonita as well!

I don't care if you have a small dick...

long as you know how to USE THAT STICK

okr78m.jpg

The only show I've missed out on seeing live since BA... to my everlasting regret.

Oh Kim if I knew you back then I would have got you a ticket and we could have gone together

This is my favourite anything of all time. It's pure art in every respect. It's also the first and only time I've seen her live (soon to be fixed). But I didn't know there were changes from earlier in the tour ... She wore long pants in the beginning?

Wow love this tour so much. And silly me I have never seen other concerts filmed just the DVD. Are there others filmed to download just like BAT has several?????

I don't know where they are but in researching these long pants I found this which suggests there were quite a few filmed in various qualities.

Oh Kim if I knew you back then I would have got you a ticket and we could have gone together

Awww, I can't even remember why I couldn't go. Doing my O' Levels I think LOL.

Now, on your knees plebs, and worship this flawless Goddess...

2mebaqo.jpg

I saw it and was a bit confused by it cuz she was a tiny dot in the wilderness as my stupid old ma bought the cheap seats :grr: I was perplexed by the lack of hitz and Like a Wurgin made me cringe at the time but it were reet good! If only I was a fan before BA though and saw that. :(

Ladies and Gentleman step right up!

The greatest show on earth is about to begin

We have dancing girls..

We have dancing boys..

I had no idea what she was saying in the intro of BBB at the time. I thought it was (and even hand wrote these lyrics in one of my school books) :lol:

"There are men that breathe life, and we have women who will do their double cuts for us this evening, we even have a bleeding lady!

But be damned and be sure, this is not a love song, oh no!..."

I saw it and was a bit confused by it cuz she was a tiny dot in the wilderness as my stupid old ma bought the cheap seats :grr: I was perplexed by the lack of hitz and Like a Wurgin made me cringe at the time but it were reet good! If only I was a fan before BA though and saw that. :(

I had a Madge penpal (lol) who sent me a clippings/photocopy type scrapbook thingy and that's the first time I even got to see the full setlist (as the Radio 1 broadcast didn't go out till Xmas) and on seeing I'm Going Bananas etc I was like DA FUQ???

I DID see Sunday night's BA of course...etched in my consciousness forevermore :wow: