Where's her cat?

Real_Madonna

*licks cat food off fork*

*throws dirty knickers from handbag into sink*

*gets murdered with a pair of tights by some hot piece*

Yes cat people lead to being murdered

She may not like cats but she certainly gets their powerful nature. That's why they're always popping up in her videos and photoshoots.

I love both cats and dogs, but i think cats are way more interesting as pets. Dogs are adorable but totally goofy and silly, and owning 1 is basically the closest thing to having a kid, and kids are disgusting. :lmao: you just have to have this parental nature to really wanna raise a dog to be your little companion forever, and their dependent ways don't really gel with my lifestyle. I love them anyhow and could play with them all day, but yeah... I don't have time for their neediness. :/ I realize I'm in the minority on that, but whatever

Cats rule the world.

So glad she hates cats as I hate the unpredictable cunts too!

I think that "I hate cats" comment was her ironic sense of humor that usually gets confused with facts.

By the way, both species are awesome, I have 2 dogs and 1 cat (and 1 parrot and 1 turtle)

I wonder if Olga sleeps in bed with her.

I am not a dog person at all but can't see a terrier (or French bulldog ??) having run of that apartment so Olga most likely calls home either the horse barn or mansion in the Hamptons. As far as I know Madonna has only lived with minimalist-like size low maintenance breeds like Chihuahuas that suit an on the go lifestyle and can be easily carted around.

Edited by elayman

I love cats. I am looking after two for a rehoming charity. Their names are Henri and Papuce.

2hpki1l.jpg

I love cats. I am looking after two for a rehoming charity. Their names are Henri and Papuce.2hpki1l.jpg

Nightcutter, they are gorgeous. I really admire your dedication and love for animals. How is Mimicat going as well ? Your photos of Mimicat were always the high point of the Mariah thread.

Guest bluejean

I thougt she was allergic to cats? I believe she said that around the time of the Express Yourself video.

That would be fair.

Ironically I think Madonna's personality is probably more like a cat than a dog.