Madonna Bitchy & Diva Moments

Guest Rocco Papa

You know, she gets a lot of flack for being bitchy in interviews, but she's just having fun. Interviews, for the most part, are incredibly boring. She has to entertain herself somehow. :)

It's funny how people call her a "diva" or a "bitch" and honestly - to me - she just comes across a little cranky and impatient with people. I'm like that every day. Haha

Guest Medoner

She is such an asshole sometimes but i cant not love her argh. The famous letterman one... Shes a bitch and so annoying but its so good!

I can't believe Cynthia McFadden actually asked "Is that good?" It's reductive, how could it be good?

Reductive was a word NO ONE used until Madonna said it, not even a pro journalist like Godthia McFadden. She probably was trying to piece together what it meant. And thank god she asked, because what followed was the QUOTE of the year :queenbitch:

I dont really find the entire set of clips super diva or bitchy. Just matter of fact, straight forward and honest.

The only time I really got bitch vibe from her what when she just seemed super annoyed with the blond non english journalist and her questions and the one about answering dumb questions..eek.

Sometimes she seems impatient and direct when she is annoyed by silly questions. Of course sometimes she is a it diva and bitchy but I often find it comes across as tongue in cheek, she has a dry sense of humour.

Like when she said on the Graham Norton show about the glasses not being the correct shape when those fans made those mini glasses - you can tell that it was tongue in cheek and a joke not being genuinely nasty.

It was said that the bitchy parts in TOD [1990] were a bit of an act. And that she is nicer irl

But in general; anyone with that little time and that many requests would turn into a raging bitch. I know I would