Unpopular fave tracks

Guest Medoner

Stay! I still think this is a stand out track on LAV but gets zero mentions!

ShooBedoo

Love Tried To Welcome Me - often overlooked but should have been a single in the UK instead of TAB

Ring My Bell!!!! I love this track but it was relegated to a Japanese bonus track but should have been on the album!

STAY is my fav song on LAV :thumbsup:

Think of Me (I don't know if it's unpopular but I think it's my favorite Madonna Album song and nobody ever mentions it)

Jimmy Jimmy

Dear Jessie

Secret Garden (I recently discovered that people don't like this song. It's one of my favorite Madonna songs EVER, top 5)

I'd Rather Be Your Lover (especially the version with Tupac)

Don't Stop

Heartbeat

GMAYL (looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it)

Superstar

B-Day Song

No way! It's only about her best album track, The Dear Jessie and Heartbeat haters can fuck right off too for that matter.

um... jimmy jimmy and superstar. the ooh la la's in superstar and "hey, i really love you.... jimmayy sha la la la la la" far too infectious for me to deny. i even like some of 'hey you...' ehhh... no. no i don't.... well, not really... but superstar and jimmy jimmy. solid.

That should be a criminal offence to dislike LTTWM.

STAY is my fav song on LAV :thumbsup:

It's not that they're unpopular or disliked but they're never mentioned and I just can't think why as they are soooooo good!

If M performed either one, I'd keel over on the spot!

Guest Medoner

All M tracks are popular around here but what i also said was the songs that wouldnt be the typical fave song answer ala like a prayer etc.

Forbidden love, Confessions... This song takes me places no other song ever has or ever will. I know some people like it a lot but never seen anyone say its the best one on even coadf and i think its one of the best songs in the world. Ill never forget the first time hearing it.

I don't know many "unpopular" songs, but I really like Hey You, Dear Jessie and Superstar (and no, this is not a joke for once :ass: ).

And I LOVE ALL the songs from Confessions and American life (even the unpopular).