la isla bonita on the WTG tour...APPRECIATION

drunkbysix

Don't know if this has been brought up before, but I have to say that this performance of la isla is definitely the best out of all the performances for me. It's just something about it that leaves a permanent smile on my face, it really captures the essence and vibe of the song. From the band, to the dancing. Does anybody agree?

Refresher:

Agree 100%

Musically it is off-the-scale amazing (as was all of that show - with Pat Leonard and an amazing LIVE band in charge every night).

Visually stunning. Choreography amazing.

I do like the GS and CT versions a lot - but WTG Live La Isla Bonita is perfection.

Funny you bring this up, because I've been watching this performance on a daily basis for the last few weeks. It is fantastic!

1) her voice is truly spectacular.

2) The crowd goes absolutely wild as the build up for the song begins. You can tell they are super excited to hear this mega hit song. La Isla Bonita really is one of Madonna's biggest hit songs of her career ...its definitely up there with Vogue and Like a Prayer if you look at its charts and sales success.

3) That dress. Twirling aroung with it.

Beautiful.

4) Madonna absolutely loves this song and you can feel that with the way she delivers this performance.

5) "I fell in love with San Pedrrrrrro" (with Spanish accent) :)

6) She messed up the lyrics in Turin and London

...I'm sure ill think of more:)