Just bugs the shit Out of Me that Joan of Arc is virtually ignored!

Guest Pud Whacker

I listen to the varied acoustic versions all the time and on the rare occassion the album version comes on I sit there and ponder how that karaoke sounding beat ended up getting approved and completely changed the mood of the track. It went from tear jerker to cute pop ditty that wont ever be a single.

Does anyone else think she might incorporate the Joan of Arc story into the performance or just perform it as a straight forward ballad with an intimate type feel? Based on the previews we got it looks like there is going to be a dark medieval scene going on and it just makes me wonder if she will take it the whole way and simulate being burnt at the stake. Considering how the media have treated her throughout her career and her fascination with Joan, I think it's a distinct possibility. If she can crucify herself on a discofied cross, I can definately see her doing something similar again. It really fits the Rebel theme of this era.

Guest Pud Whacker

This song is not ignored at all wtf u talking about! It's been a fan fav since the demo!

i dont mean here!!! :lol: god, here we praise Supernatural.

i just think it gets all lost in the shuffle.

Larry Flick said that JOAN and "Rebel Heart" were the two songs that made him cry from the new record in the interview where Liz tells him off for not asking any "gay" questions :rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker

Larry Flick said that JOAN and "Rebel Heart" were the two songs that made him cry from the new record in the interview where Liz tells him off for not asking any "gay" questions :rotfl:

:rotfl:

i love her for that FOREVER!!!

she was like, i hauled this old mule all the way over here without a gay question?!!!

It's one of the best songs of her entire career with multiple hooks and gorgeous melody lines. I've played it countless times and will never stop.

I love this song, and people I've played it for who don't really like Madonna like this.

I was hoping for it as a single, a video would be so amazing. I am really hoping she at least does it on tour. She has to know how good it is.

Guest Pud Whacker

I love this song, and people I've played it for who don't really like Madonna like this.

I was hoping for it as a single, a video would be so amazing. I am really hoping she at least does it on tour. She has to know how good it is.

i know this is going to sound VERY odd, but its the Borderline girl grown up. theres some connection that i havent been able to figure out yet. but its in the arrangement and even vocally.

i know this is going to sound VERY odd, but its the Borderline girl grown up. theres some connection that i havent been able to figure out yet. but its in the arrangement and even vocally.

That's weird, my boyfriend's favorite M song is Borderline and he loves JOA too...maybe there is a connection.

Guest Pud Whacker

That's weird, my boyfriend's favorite M song is Borderline and he loves JOA too...maybe there is a connection.

yes, theres an odd connection and i will figure it out!!! xo