Rumored Miley Cyrus collaboration

Mat.Guy

One of the producers of Miley's new album, Wayne Coyne, drops a hint on instagram:

11373833_981210958576807_362253076_n.jpgDoin it old school...MC's new record and 1997 version of Auto-Tune!!!! Yep... Recording up at Dave Fridmann's !!!

Here MIley talked about a possible collaboration:

it will be great if madonna do a collaboration album with: Kylie, Mirwais ( i love his voice), Nicky M, Lady gaga, Daft punk, Kalakan trio, Nicky & Donna, Miley Cyrus, K.P, Diplo, skrillex

it will be great if madonna do a collaboration album with: Kylie, Mirwais ( i love his voice), Nicky M, Lady gaga, Daft punk, Kalakan trio, Nicky & Donna, Miley Cyrus, K.P, Diplo, skrillex

No thank you!

Hope it's true,I love Miley and her fuck off attitude and her last album was really enjoyable. Looks like Madonna is in full damage control mode to bring back the general public to her side, it reminds me 2003-2004 period with Me Against The Music, The Reinvention Tour, etc after the unfair American Life underperformance, and I hope this time it works as well as back then.

Miley has grown on me as a bit after she first completely changed her image. Plus she does appear to really respect Madonna as opposed to gaga who alleges she was mostly influenced by Bowie instead. :chuckle: