Lourdes spotted in Greece

george28

I think she's there with her B/F.. I wonder if the family will go to France for Madonna and Rocco's Birthday's probably not because of tour stuff.

I think Madonna will have a 1/2-week break at some point in August to spend quality time with her family before she hits the road. I'm guessing that's why rehearsals have been quite intense and prolonged, and may also explain the postponement of the first lot of shows.

I think Madonna will have a 1/2-week break at some point in August to spend quality time with her family before she hits the road. I'm guessing that's why rehearsals have been quite intense and prolonged, and may also explain the postponement of the first lot of shows.

She may also want to accompany Lourdes back to Michigan and I think classes start the 8th of Sept. (or whatever that is after Labor Day).

She's not going to take a 1/2 week break before the tour starts, it's crunch time. As we now know, full production rehearsals have only just started and we are only four weeks away from opening night and there are probably many kinks to be ironed out. She's known to still be dropping and adding songs right up to the last few weeks. It's going to be all systems go.

She's not going to take a 1/2 week break before the tour starts, it's crunch time. As we now know, full production rehearsals have only just started and we are only four weeks away from opening night and there are probably many kinks to be ironed out. She's known to still be dropping and adding songs right up to the last few weeks. It's going to be all systems go.

Lourdes spotted in Greece wtf are you talking about?