Do u have ur own Madonna Gossip as heard from people who...?

acko

That little girl don't know who the hell she's messing with...

is that the girl from the instagram pic who looks much older than Rocco?

Guest Rachelle of London

its the girl who looks like rocco with a longer wig on.

:lmao:

They look so much alike don't they!!!

Is Ruby older than Rocco, when she first came on the scene I had a nosy at her IG page and there was a photoshoot with her topless, you couldn't see anything but quite risqué for a young teenager I think. Or is that what all rich kids are doing now

I think it's more believable if they are told "not to stare in awe at her like a stupid person".

This is not the first time about that gossip of she forbidding to look her in the eye. I recall I read that she forbid everybody on the WTG Tour to look at her face. :lol::lol:

I think it's more believable if they are told "not to stare in awe at her like a stupid person".

This is not the first time about that gossip of she forbidding to look her in the eye. I recall I read that she forbid everybody on the WTG Tour to look at her face. :lol::lol:

Even the public, :dead:

This conversation reminds me of this french impersonation of Madonna :

"Have you read the contract? You can't look at me. Look at the boots..." :lmao:

I don't think I would trust anybody who didn't look me in the eye when they were talking to me,I would've thought Madonna would prefer a person to maintain eye contact, so she could suss them out,to see if they were shifty or not.

I worked as an extra in Evita, as a soldier, the day she shot the rainbow tour scenes(on the car and boarding the plane).

The scene she's saying goodbye to her mother on a red carpet about to board the plane took about 2 hours to shoot, they did tons of different takes, i had her right in front of me and i couldn't stop staring at her, i had never seen anyone that beautiful, like a doll...

She noticed me staring, she didn't seem to be in the best of moods that day, she caught me staring at her, she turned to the actress that played her mother and said to her 'do i have monkeys on my face or what?', they both looked at me and she called me a moron lol...i felt like crying haha, i was young

She took a small camera and started taking pics of some of the crew in a playful way, one of the extras told her in spanish to take a pic of the extras too and to my surprise she understood and said "NO" in full bitch mode..

:lol: what a great story but cmon!! Stare subtly :lol: It is weird to catch someone staring at you, it's stalkerish.

Her hormones must have been everywhere cause she was pregnant with Lola.

:lol: what a great story but cmon!! Stare subtly :lol: It is weird to catch someone staring at you, it's stalkerish.

Well i was 18, had been a HUGE fan since i saw her for the first time on tv in 1985 when i saw the Material Girl video...i went to the Girlie Show but was to young to go to the floor so i didn't get to see her very close in 93

So that day in Evita was my first time seeing her...i couldn't help myself and kept staring...

I understand her being annoyed by it...

During a break from the shoot, Madonna, J Pryce and another actress went inside the airport building, they where the only 3 people inside, it was hot as hell outside we were all dressed up with lots of very heavy clothing, some of the extras complained about the heat so they made us all go inside, and we were told to sit on the floor...of course all of the extras sat facing Madonna, so she stood up and turned her chair the other way lol

I never believed those 'evil eye' stories, it must be exhausting and annoying to get stared at like that every single day of her life

I understand completly how she must felt.

On the other way, it's part of the game, she wanted that success, she worked for it, now she has to live with it. A really paradoxal situation.

Great story Gus even if she acted like a monster... :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

Without the staring people she wouldn't of had any success. It's not like she was off duty and minding her business, she was on a film set.

Great story Gus.

I have a friend who got to meet and spend time with Madonna as a child (late eighties early nineties) he said she was very maternal and kind. He said that she would snore loudly when she slept though.

Someone else I know says one of his friends was a dancer for Madonna in the nineties. Apparently, Madonna demanded that he go to a party with her in s&m attire and a chain leash. He felt it was demeaning and racist when he saw the only other dancer wearing a leash was black too so he quit right then and there. I wanted to get more info on the story but I was also very annoyed at this person so I shrugged it off with a "everyone knows a guy who knows a guy, dont they?"

oh if he's a gaga fan i wouldnt believe what he says. I'm sure he exaggerated it or made his own story out of it. little monsters are weird. to them M is an entitled rich white woman speaking with a british accent only doing things for her own gain. and gaga is the poor italian victim

Yeah, I try to take that kind of gossip with a grain of salt. Even if his friend was a dancer for M maybe it ended badly so he made up a story that gets amplified each time it's told. People are very willing to believe gossip

Last summer, the costume designer for a show I directed was Michelle Humphreys. She was one of the costume assistants on The Girlie Show (or, the "girly tour" as she referred to it). She designed and built the big cape/skirt thing Madonna wears at the beginning of Justify My Love. In any case, when she outted herself in the middle of a rehearsal, I nearly lost my shit. Details. I wanted details. And she too reported that she was forbidden to look Madonna in the eyes. And she said, "Can you imagine trying to do costume fittings where you are not only forbidden to look the performer in the eyes, but you're also forbidden to speak to her?" Every question and response had to go through the costume designer - even though she (Michelle) was the one making the adjustments to the costume.

Made me love M all the more.

I have a friend who got to meet and spend time with Madonna as a child (late eighties early nineties) he said she was very maternal and kind. He said that she would snore loudly when she slept though.

Someone else I know says one of his friends was a dancer for Madonna in the nineties. Apparently, Madonna demanded that he go to a party with her in s&m attire and a chain leash. He felt it was demeaning and racist when he saw the only other dancer wearing a leash was black too so he quit right then and there. I wanted to get more info on the story but I was also very annoyed at this person so I shrugged it off with a "everyone knows a guy who knows a guy, dont they?"

Perhaps this was for the sex book release party - October 15, 1992

Here's Nikki with Luis on a leash:

http://po.st/5Bb8Um

Well i was 18, had been a HUGE fan since i saw her for the first time on tv in 1985 when i saw the Material Girl video...i went to the Girlie Show but was to young to go to the floor so i didn't get to see her very close in 93

So that day in Evita was my first time seeing her...i couldn't help myself and kept staring...

I understand her being annoyed by it...

During a break from the shoot, Madonna, J Pryce and another actress went inside the airport building, they where the only 3 people inside, it was hot as hell outside we were all dressed up with lots of very heavy clothing, some of the extras complained about the heat so they made us all go inside, and we were told to sit on the floor...of course all of the extras sat facing Madonna, so she stood up and turned her chair the other way lol

I never believed those 'evil eye' stories, it must be exhausting and annoying to get stared at like that every single day of her life

:rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

yeah but luis isn't black so its not a race thing for sure. some people only see what they wanna see i guess.

Black isn't the only race

Black isn't the only race

well isn't luis latin? so she'd be racist against her own race? (just going by that poster's friend?) italians' ethnicity is seen as latin by some people (although some others may disagree) but anyway, I'm not gonna go into a debate about that (just to keep this on topic :p) i doubt any of us think she's seriously racist