Do u have ur own Madonna Gossip as heard from people who...?

acko

Well, there was the issue with his friend, another dancer, being sacked for going away for a week or two during the tour and then also the 'Defend Paris' label that was set up. To get her to set up a clothing brand must mean she was committed at one point. However, that project faltered very quickly. The site was barely up and running before it seemed to stop selling.

But yes, what a load of lovely stories about M that you never hear in the press.

Defend Paris is still up and running, I buy regularly :RIP:

I can't remember all the specifics but in the 90's Madonna covered all expenses for this one family's 3 kids to go to college. And she kept in contact with the family for many years.

I know this one is gonna sound so made up, but it's true......

In Japan during the who's that girl tour, Niki got busted at the airport for hiding coke in her hair. Madonna convinced the police to let her go, not charge her, and keep it hush hush.

Coke? Was it in a can? How? IDGI

Guest Rachelle of London

I wish she had married Carlos..

Same. I wish they had a son as well so I could've married him. :lmao:

I'm surprised to hear brahim seemed more into M than the other way around. guess heartbreak city wasn't about him after all

I never believed that any song from RH is about that bambi eyed.

Thanks Chelle.

I work at Great Ormond Street Hospital in London. During RIT when the tour stopped in London Madonna, and Caresse visited the department where I work to read the children stories from the English Rose. It was all a bit hush hush as they didn't want the tabloids hanging around the hospital. We were told before Madonna arrived that we were not to ask for autographs or photos as the she was visiting strictly to cheer up the sick patients. I couldn't actually believe it she as coming I was so excited.

I had been to the Wembley Arena show the night before and was on a big Madonna high. Madonna arrived with Caresse in the afternoon in my department and went round, spoke to the children and read to them and they all received a copy of the English Roses. I couldn't believe she was a few feet way from me, she is so petite up close and very funny. As she was about to leave to visit another department in the hospital I thought this is my chance its now or never so I went up to her and said I went to your show last night and she replied oh you did? What did you think? Oh it was amazing, you were brilliant I replied.Madonna said oh I'm glad you liked the show. Caresse then said would you like to come to the show tomorrow night as guests? I couldn't believe it I was so excited. Caresse said I could bring a guest and asked for my mobile number and email address and then said that someone would be in touch tomorrow to give me details of how to pick up the passes to the show. I thanked Caresse and she said she was happy to be able to offer us tickets to the show.

Sure enough the next day I received and email with instructions for us to to go to the box office at Wembley with ID. When we arrived at Wembley we were met by Madonna's people and given pass to the PIT and let into the show before any one else. I literally couldn't believe my luck. My friend Jo who came with me is a huge Madonna fan and was almost crying. The show was amazing and it was brilliant to be so close to Madonna. Definitely a day I will never forget!

WOW!!!!

Amazing story markm ! How lucky you are, I'm jealous! Thanks for sharing...!

Defend Paris is still up and running, I buy regularly :RIP:

Interesting. Just after they spilt up I visited the site and it clearly was in trouble with broken links and looked abandoned. I wonder if the brand was sold or managed to find an alternative source of funding?

• 2 weeks later...

My co-worker has a friend that has met M a few times and is a DJ. She said that she's not allowed to look M in the eyes. :lmao:

lol i never believe those things. if anything she would want people to look into her eyes and show confidence, no?

lol i never believe those things. if anything she would want people to look into her eyes and show confidence, no?

She said that M's assistants have told her not to look M in the eyes every time she meets her :lmao: