Do u have ur own Madonna Gossip as heard from people who...?

acko

Wow what a great thread. Markm your story is wonderful just proves how generous she is, love the fact that she didn't want paparazzi there. Love that she doesn't care if the world thinks this or that she just does what she wants privately

A Madonna loon I'm friends with who followed her everywhere was at her house in LA and was crying when he got there, serendipitously he then bumped into her outside her house and she said "oh, you again!".

:rotfl:

Well Guy was with someone when they got together and she was with JFK Jr when she was married to Sean too. If you look at it there's quite a few overlaps :lmao:

Christopher said in his book that M was screwing some dancer on WTG Tour too. And he said she was cheating on Warren with Jimmy. So his info sometimes varies

Lol! 2 male dancers on WTG, sorry but both not very attractive looking unless it was some other dancer that wasn't on WTG tour. Can't really trust Chris tbh lol

JFK Jr was definitely the one I believe, Sean being an angry ass so who can blame her.

Please. Madonna is a romantic at heart. She loves cock and I'm sure she's cheated afew times but she's hardly some serial cheating whore.

I didn't call her a cheating whore. Those are your words. :queenbitch:

I said she may not be very monogamous. And I don't think that's a bad thing. It ain't for everyone. Ha!

Thanks Chelle.

I work at Great Ormond Street Hospital in London. During RIT when the tour stopped in London Madonna, and Caresse visited the department where I work to read the children stories from the English Rose. It was all a bit hush hush as they didn't want the tabloids hanging around the hospital. We were told before Madonna arrived that we were not to ask for autographs or photos as the she was visiting strictly to cheer up the sick patients. I couldn't actually believe it she as coming I was so excited.

I had been to the Wembley Arena show the night before and was on a big Madonna high. Madonna arrived with Caresse in the afternoon in my department and went round, spoke to the children and read to them and they all received a copy of the English Roses. I couldn't believe she was a few feet way from me, she is so petite up close and very funny. As she was about to leave to visit another department in the hospital I thought this is my chance its now or never so I went up to her and said I went to your show last night and she replied oh you did? What did you think? Oh it was amazing, you were brilliant I replied.Madonna said oh I'm glad you liked the show. Caresse then said would you like to come to the show tomorrow night as guests? I couldn't believe it I was so excited. Caresse said I could bring a guest and asked for my mobile number and email address and then said that someone would be in touch tomorrow to give me details of how to pick up the passes to the show. I thanked Caresse and she said she was happy to be able to offer us tickets to the show.

Sure enough the next day I received and email with instructions for us to to go to the box office at Wembley with ID. When we arrived at Wembley we were met by Madonna's people and given pass to the PIT and let into the show before any one else. I literally couldn't believe my luck. My friend Jo who came with me is a huge Madonna fan and was almost crying. The show was amazing and it was brilliant to be so close to Madonna. Definitely a day I will never forget!

This is a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing!

When M was having a horrible time filming League of Their Own, she had both Tony Ward and Vanilla Ice fly out to comfort her at the same time. but she had to make sure they were staying at different hotels as she was dating both of them at the same time and the guys didn't know anything about that.

Yes that was when she was filming a league of their own somewhere far away. Indiana or something

I heard M celebrated her birthday in some little town there. In the only gay disco in the village. And she tipped a local tranny who was lipsynching to some M song like $100. The tranny didnt find out till much later it was the one and only madonna and started crying.

no real gossip, just some old tv story from Rosie....

Lol! 2 male dancers on WTG, sorry but both not very attractive looking unless it was some other dancer that wasn't on WTG tour. Can't really trust Chris tbh lol

I would have let Shabba Doo fuck me. He was kinda hot. I'm sure she rode him when she was lonely.

Guest Rachelle of London

I would have let Shabba Doo fuck me. He was kinda hot. I'm sure she rode him when she was lonely.

He was hot!!!! Plus she loves her Puerto Rican men.

I met Madonnas assistant from the Guy Ritchie years. I can't rember if I told him I love Madonna or not, but I did ask how he liked working for them hoping for a story. He just told me they were great to work for and that he was still close with M. Then months later I saw him post on Facebook a pic of him riding bikes with M that had been taken by the paparazzi, so I guess he did indeed keep in touch with her.

We need Kat in here. I remember all the stories she'd tell about hanging out with the CT band. Her and a few others on the board would always joke about M's very obvious camel toe. Kat would joke about it with the band, and here the band were already cracking jokes about it :lol:

I met Madonnas assistant from the Guy Ritchie years. I can't rember if I told him I love Madonna or not, but I did ask how he liked working for them hoping for a story. He just told me they were great to work for and that he was still close with M. Then months later I saw him post on Facebook a pic of him riding bikes with M that had been taken by the paparazzi, so I guess he did indeed keep in touch with her.

I miss M bike riding days

madonna-queen-bike-02.jpg

Lesbob singer-songwriter cum Madge wannabe Sophie B. Hawkins spent thanksgiving '94 with Madonna - she's a friend of Rosie. She revealed this when she was a guest on awful Scottish music show Chart Bite.

Sophie and Rosie were dating then. Not many people know that.

A friend of mine who is now a dancer at the MET dated Eagle Eye Cherry for most of the 80s (one hit wonder singer of Save Tonight in the late 90s and sister of Nena Cherry - singer of Buffalo Stance -- a hit in 1989) - anyway, my friend Sara and Eagle Eye frequented the downtown New York clubs in the mid 80s when Madonna still used to go out regularly - they were all grungy village types and everyone hated Madonna because she would show up with an entourage and kill a good club night out - they called her Medusa

Guest Rachelle of London

A friend of mine who is now a dancer at the MET dated Eagle Eye Cherry for most of the 80s (one hit wonder singer of Save Tonight in the late 90s and sister of Nena Cherry - singer of Buffalo Stance -- a hit in 1989) - anyway, my friend Sara and Eagle Eye frequented the downtown New York clubs in the mid 80s when Madonna still used to go out regularly - they were all grungy village types and everyone hated Madonna because she would show up with an entourage and kill a good club night out - they called her Medusa

I love Eagle Eye. Are you still in touch?

On a serious note, is Madonna truly a nymphomaniac; this kind of slut? I mean didn't all these stories come about back in the day where she was truly seen as this big whore?

Surely she does enjoy sex who doesn't? But to the point she's a sex obsessed case I am not quite sure...

On a serious note, is Madonna truly a nymphomaniac; this kind of slut? I mean didn't all these stories come about back in the day where she was truly seen as this big whore?

Surely she does enjoy sex who doesn't? But to the point she's a sex obsessed case I am not quite sure...

Well, this is psychology 101, but normally those who are afraid to love use sex as a barrier not to be too near anybody. If that's the case, i can picture Madonna enjoying sex but not being too near her lovers (Vanilla, Ward). About Penn and Ritchie, we don't know what happened there, which kind of agreement they had. And in fucked up marriages, the last months or last year use to be a bit hectic.

All that, with the very very very few info we have about this woman's private life.

She seems to obsessed with hygiene to me. But that could be a pose.... Or a way to survive 42 sexually active years.

I work at Great Ormond Street Hospital in London. During RIT when the tour stopped in London Madonna, and Caresse visited the department where I work to read the children stories from the English Rose. It was all a bit hush hush as they didn't want the tabloids hanging around the hospital. We were told before Madonna arrived that we were not to ask for autographs or photos as the she was visiting strictly to cheer up the sick patients. I couldn't actually believe it she as coming I was so excited.

I had been to the Wembley Arena show the night before and was on a big Madonna high. Madonna arrived with Caresse in the afternoon in my department and went round, spoke to the children and read to them and they all received a copy of the English Roses. I couldn't believe she was a few feet way from me, she is so petite up close and very funny. As she was about to leave to visit another department in the hospital I thought this is my chance its now or never so I went up to her and said I went to your show last night and she replied oh you did? What did you think? Oh it was amazing, you were brilliant I replied.Madonna said oh I'm glad you liked the show. Caresse then said would you like to come to the show tomorrow night as guests? I couldn't believe it I was so excited. Caresse said I could bring a guest and asked for my mobile number and email address and then said that someone would be in touch tomorrow to give me details of how to pick up the passes to the show. I thanked Caresse and she said she was happy to be able to offer us tickets to the show.

Sure enough the next day I received and email with instructions for us to to go to the box office at Wembley with ID. When we arrived at Wembley we were met by Madonna's people and given pass to the PIT and let into the show before any one else. I literally couldn't believe my luck. My friend Jo who came with me is a huge Madonna fan and was almost crying. The show was amazing and it was brilliant to be so close to Madonna. Definitely a day I will never forget!

Love! Caresse was quite fan-oriented that way.

^I think around Confessions it was Angela Becker who took over from Caresse.

But only until late 2008. And now Angela runs Petshopboys and Duffy?

Guest Rachelle of London

Any woman that isn't afraid of her sexuality and uses it to HER advantage rather than a man is considered a slut. Look at Kylie, shes had the same amount of boyfriends and lovers but bcause she pretends shes a 16 year old who is so meek and mild no one calls her a slag