Do u have ur own Madonna Gossip as heard from people who...?

acko

Markm your story is amazing!! Like a dream!!

I'm pretty sure the stories I have are bullshit....

Back in 2002, this guy (a cop actually)was very persistent in trying to pick me up. He knew I loved Madonna and said that about 10 yrs prior he had worked as security at a club in FL. He said Madonna came one night and was a total bitch and barking orders at them...lol.

Another guy back in 2001 during DWT said he met Madonna back stage during a "meet and greet" kind of thing. He claims that he told her he wasn't a huge fan of her music but admired her business sense....LOL.....and even funnier, apparently that actually went over well with her because she said "thank you".

Thanks Chelle.

I work at Great Ormond Street Hospital in London. During RIT when the tour stopped in London Madonna, and Caresse visited the department where I work to read the children stories from the English Rose. It was all a bit hush hush as they didn't want the tabloids hanging around the hospital. We were told before Madonna arrived that we were not to ask for autographs or photos as the she was visiting strictly to cheer up the sick patients. I couldn't actually believe it she as coming I was so excited.

I had been to the Wembley Arena show the night before and was on a big Madonna high. Madonna arrived with Caresse in the afternoon in my department and went round, spoke to the children and read to them and they all received a copy of the English Roses. I couldn't believe she was a few feet way from me, she is so petite up close and very funny. As she was about to leave to visit another department in the hospital I thought this is my chance its now or never so I went up to her and said I went to your show last night and she replied oh you did? What did you think? Oh it was amazing, you were brilliant I replied.Madonna said oh I'm glad you liked the show. Caresse then said would you like to come to the show tomorrow night as guests? I couldn't believe it I was so excited. Caresse said I could bring a guest and asked for my mobile number and email address and then said that someone would be in touch tomorrow to give me details of how to pick up the passes to the show. I thanked Caresse and she said she was happy to be able to offer us tickets to the show.

Sure enough the next day I received and email with instructions for us to to go to the box office at Wembley with ID. When we arrived at Wembley we were met by Madonna's people and given pass to the PIT and let into the show before any one else. I literally couldn't believe my luck. My friend Jo who came with me is a huge Madonna fan and was almost crying. The show was amazing and it was brilliant to be so close to Madonna. Definitely a day I will never forget!

:wow::clap:

That's amazing.

I can't remember all the specifics but in the 90's Madonna covered all expenses for this one family's 3 kids to go to college. And she kept in contact with the family for many years.

I know this one is gonna sound so made up, but it's true......

In Japan during the who's that girl tour, Niki got busted at the airport for hiding coke in her hair. Madonna convinced the police to let her go, not charge her, and keep it hush hush.

Guest Pud Whacker

I can't remember all the specifics but in the 90's Madonna covered all expenses for this one family's 3 kids to go to college. And she kept in contact with the family for many years.

In Japan during the who's that girl tour, Niki got busted at the airport for hiding coke in her hair. Madonna convinced the police to let her go, not charge her, and keep it hush hush.

ew, is that for real? :lol:

shes so gross. no wonder her and chris are still friends.

Not really a full story...but a second hand account from people who were

part of a Belgian company that somehow had a hand in producing the screens

for MDNA...said that she's amazing as a professional & that people have no idea

that she's actually a great singer.

I kinda like the idea she doesn't try and prove she is a great singer or a nice person and stuff.

She's not needy. AND I LIKE THAT

Guest Rachelle of London

Niki strikes again :dead:

Guest Rachelle of London

I kinda like the idea she doesn't try and prove she is a great singer or a nice person and stuff.

She's not needy. AND I LIKE THAT

THIS!!!!!!

When the horrendous day she's no longer here I think everyone will find out what a class act she was not like all these so called lovely Celebs who are grade a cunts

She's wasted on a lot of these philistines .

But who cares ?!

Guest Pud Whacker

Not really a full story...but a second hand account from people who were

part of a Belgian company that somehow had a hand in producing the screens

for MDNA...said that she's amazing as a professional & that people have no idea

that she's actually a great singer.

i think madonnas the greatest singer in the world.

end of.

Madonna had a 4th of July party at her (old?) nyc apartment in '92 (i think). She asked people to bring their own homemade food. She made deviled eggs. She sang Karen Carpenter songs at her piano. Sandra Bernhard turned up at the door with 2 friends and Madonna wouldn't let her friends come in. lol Here's a pic from that night...

2yx1b29.jpg

I want the goss from post Penn divorce Madonna, the Beatty years

It's a shame John Enos doesn't remember anything from when he was with Madonna. He was such a babe. I love that she was serious with Jimmy Albright, but would see Enos behind Albrights back. Andrew Morton mentioned there were rumors of an abortion around that time, and M wasn't sure if it was John's or James.

Her love life after Penn and before Carlos is so fascinating.

Guest Rachelle of London

It's a shame John Enos doesn't remember anything from when he was with Madonna. He was such a babe. I love that she was serious with Jimmy Albright, but would see Enos behind Albrights back. Andrew Morton mentioned there were rumors of an abortion around that time, and M wasn't sure if it was John's or James.

Her love life after Penn and before Carlos is so fascinating.

ooh I didn't know about the rumoured abortion.... Yes post Sean, pre Carlos is my fave M era. Musically and personally

Madonna had a 4th of July party at her (old?) nyc apartment in '92 (i think). She asked people to bring their own homemade food. She made deviled eggs. She sang Karen Carpenter songs at her piano. Sandra Bernhard turned up at the door with 2 friends and Madonna wouldn't let her friends come in. lol Here's a pic from that night...

2yx1b29.jpg

Why does her apartment look so crappy?

That madonna and Guy were already having affaris before the divorce

A chick i know said she hooked up with him and

Arod was true

I believe it.

I also remember reading somewhere that Madonna cheated on Warren Beatty.

I know she's virtually nothing but an image or a stranger to me, but I often think that Madonna may not be the most monogamous woman in the world. Just a feeling I have. Takes 1 to know 1 I guess... Lol :/ :lol:

Guest bluejean

Please. Madonna is a romantic at heart. She loves cock and I'm sure she's cheated afew times but she's hardly some serial cheating whore.

She was very interested in Nick Kamen during her marriage.

And lots of flirts when she got bored from GR, who wouldnt?

Well Guy was with someone else when he got with Madonna too. They are all as bad as each other. There were a lot of mini crossovers in 93/94. Unless she just told them all she was just fuck buddies. Wasnt she flying that Jenny everywhere? while Jenny was seeing Angelina and Madonna was seeing Rodman? She also managed to fit in Ingrid, Tupac Carlos at near enough the same time.

That time was the start of the fallings out with Angelina and Sandra. (For Jenny/Ingrid) They have always had not so nice things to say about M (Angelina never went to M and Guys wedding even complained about the adoptions).

Her brother Chris said in a interview that she would never cheat on Guy, she's not the sort.

Angelina words were misquoted by the press regarding the adoptions.

Please. Madonna is a romantic at heart. She loves cock and I'm sure she's cheated afew times but she's hardly some serial cheating whore.

This! She didn't even get with Antonia cause he was married.

Guest Rachelle of London

Well Guy was with someone when they got together and she was with JFK Jr when she was married to Sean too. If you look at it there's quite a few overlaps :lmao:

Christopher said in his book that M was screwing some dancer on WTG Tour too. And he said she was cheating on Warren with Jimmy. So his info sometimes varies