Do you think she intended to release RH as two albums to finish her contract?

Guest HaveASit

Let's be real, the SUPER DELUXE EDITION is where it's at. Fuck the custom track lists, the bickering about what made it onto the "standard" (aka the cheaper version for moms to consume who were teenagers in the 80's), and just listen to the 23 track masterpiece. Add a dash of Autotune Baby and Queen to round it off to a nice 25. Easy recipe honestly.

Guest Pud Whacker

I think taking into account what Madonna and her manager think is the real standard edition of the album is the one that matters. Not what the dipshit general public thinks when they go into Target to buy the album.

It's not my fault that you apparently are inept at keeping up with the facts or what has been said or not said during the album release.

go fuck your hole.

something is wrong with your brain. see you around, youre going on ignore.

go fuck your hole.

something is wrong with your brain. see you around, youre going on ignore.

Interesting that since you got told for being a condescending prick in the beginning by claiming people need to "wake up from their fuzzy dreams," when all they were doing is making rational posts, and now all of a sudden they are being put on ignore? lol ok...... Don't throw it out if you can't take it my friend

Yes, she's said it herself, she wants to become a horse breeder and retire from the public eye. She will drop the "Madonna" and will be simply Louise. It is said she has requested everyone around her to call her Louise from now on.

Seriously? She really said that?

What do you guys think the track list for each disc would be?

My dream double album:

Rebel:

Unapologetic Bitch

Illuminatti

Trust no Bitch (with a proper rework)

Score

Two Steps Behind (with a proper rework)

Bitch I'm Madonna

Holy Water

Iconic

S.E.X.

Devil Pray

VVV

Best Night

Heart:

Living for Love

Ghosttown

Hold Tight

Joan of Arc

Never let you Go

HeartBreakCity

Inside Out

God is Love

WAOM

RH

Beautiful Scars (closer to the demo version)

Addicted

Edited by Adriano

Yes, she's said it herself, she wants to become a horse breeder and retire from the public eye. She will drop the "Madonna" and will be simply Louise. It is said she has requested everyone around her to call her Louise from now on.

What about "Esther"?

So what happens now?

Where Esther going to? :(

How many times people can get it wrong? In 2007 she signed for 3 albums and 4 tours. The first tour was for her last WB album HC.

She has one tour left and one album.

And albums are optional release whereas Tour is a must.

But since she had signed up 3 album distribution deal with UMG, she will deliver one more album for her last tour.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I heard her say she wanted a double cd. The leaks changed it all.

Guest eroticerotic

i think i said that a while ago. Madonna is a shrewd business woman so I'm sure it crossed her mind from the beginning or somewhere down the line in the recording process. 2 for the budget of 1, sure !

I thought the same about Sticky & Sweet but I think it is counted as one.

Sticky 1

MDNA 2

Rebel 3

MDNA 1

Rebel Heart 2

Rebel Heart 3

But essentially, she has one more album to go, and doesn't have to tour again?

Don't judge me. Lol. I gotta do what I gotta do. Flop divas is fun.

I think this was just one of the over abundant ways Madonna wanted to express Herself and She's never done anything like nor has anyone else, that I know of, ever...which is why I think the record company had a problem with it...it's never been done before, in Madonna's case being a massive Touring God and not so much an album sales Artist anymore, they probably really thought why confuse the GP with 2 different releases at the time when they can do half the work and pack everything on 1 album and make a killing when She Tours anyway...it probably was as simple as that, lazy record execs that care less about Her Artistic Vision and more for the bottom line...$$$!

ps. Have I told you all lately that Rebel Heart is by far and wide my All Time Favorite Madonna album?!!!

You went from 3 posts to 100 posts in 24 hours? Um no try again without flooding the forums with old bumped threads! Your post count has been reset.

*changes post limit to 20 posts per day for those in the Members group* :bad:

someone is eager to gain access to the flop princess section

omfg, he's redecorated the forum. Look at the entertainment section. :blink:

You went from 3 posts to 100 posts in 24 hours? Um no try again without flooding the forums with old bumped threads! Your post count has been reset.

*changes post limit to 20 posts per day for those in the Members group* :bad:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Royal Reset!

All that work and JohnPaul is back to where he started from. Have to kind of admire him though, he was trying like mad to get to that magic 200 number and just posted, posted and posted. Have to give him props for effort. Amazing how popular the flop princess section is.

5iVe Elements, love your description - Royal Reset

OMG !! :dead:

I was like: how on earth does he only have 3 posts when there's his post everywhere?? :lol:

Poor JohnPaul, I hope he keeps posting when he reaches the magic 200 number. Lots of effort he went to just to see the flop princess section. 😆 Keep the faith JohnPaul, you will get there !

Yes you can do it JP, but don't bump up a ton of old threads in each section! You're limited to 20 posts per day but I've lowered the post requirement to 100 to make it a bit easier.