Countdown to REBEL HEART Tour: less than a month to OPENING NIGHT!

Apples388

and YAAAASSS GAAAWWDD MAMA etc. at the MDNA Tour opening Segment of Life. Every single picture from that opening segment is iconic (yes including I Don't Give A because don't forget about the background settings etc.) .

and YAAAASSS GAAAWWDD MAMA etc. at the MDNA Tour opening Segment of Life. Every single picture from that opening segment is iconic (yes including I Don't Give A because don't forget about the background settings etc.) .

I seriously don't think I recall a bad picture from that segment. The majorette section was a bit hit and miss image wise, but everything else WAS PERFECTION :wow:

The MDNA entrance is one of those things that no video will EVER do justice to. It was LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

Indeed and that Entrance was made for arenas. Don't get me started on the Hyde Park show when The Entrance occurred in broad daylight (thanks to British summer time) and the fabric curtain was blooowwwwwinnng in the wind. Ugh ugh ugh.

I seriously don't think I recall a bad picture from that segment. The majorette section was a bit hit and miss image wise, but everything else WAS PERFECTION :wow:

It's a shame with the majorette section because she really looked lovely in person but that bright red lipstick and the outfit just don't translate well in pictures. She looked far better in person (as I encountered The Face of Life in all Its glory in the Golden Triangle) than the photos suggest. :shy:

Indeed and that Entrance was made for arenas. Don't get me started on the Hyde Park show when The Entrance occurred in broad daylight (thanks to British summer time) and the fabric curtain was blooowwwwwinnng in the wind. Ugh ugh ugh.

I've seen pictures. I'm sure everyone was like WTF's going on!??!?! :lmao:

... (as I encountered The Face of Life in all Its glory in the Golden Triangle) than the photos suggest. :shy:

Didn't we all baby! I remember the huge grin on her face as the screens parted during that section... she did look radiant, but as you say it didn't always translate.

What's with the leg tape? I always thought it was some sort of... injury or something :lmao: Is it part of the outfit?

It's to prevent injury in many cases for being a BAD ASS BITCH

I've seen pictures. I'm sure everyone was like WTF's going on!??!?! :lmao:

(DISCLAIMER: I've told this story before)

The funniest thing is that I hyped the Entrance so much before the show to my friends who'd never seen her live.. and so they were guessing all the time before she got on stage.. of course when the thurible came on, one of my friends thought he was very clever and he was all, "Well clearly she's inside that". And then of course the dancers started swiinnnnnnngggiiinggg it from side to side on stage and my friend looked very dumb and I started laughing at him :rotfl:

But shortly afterwards when THE ENTRANCE OF LIFE ITSELF was upon us, the wind blew the curtain away and my friends saw her and they were both like, "Erm... well she's in there kneeling and praying, so... what's the big deal?" and I was all, "NO THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!! :evil: " :(

Guest Rachelle of London

Pole trainer hired to teach Madonna how to pole dance

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/02/28/madonna-to-perform-in-paris-on-december-9th/#ixzz3hxc0k7YV

In May 2015, UnitedPoleArtists.com published an interview with Mona Marie, the official pole trainer for Madonnas upcoming Rebel Heart Tour.

She told UPA

I havent got any word if I am going on tour yet but I was hired to teach and train Madonna and her dancers how to do the pole, for the pole piece in her tour which I am collaborating with the head choreographers.

Only the best for M. Mona is a legend.

... the wind blew the curtain away and my friends saw her and they were both like, "Erm... well she's in there kneeling and praying, so... what's the big deal?" and I was all, "NO THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!! :evil:

I thought the THUNDER claps and flashes of 'lightning' were particularly effective....as the sun shone on my back :bad: No stadiums this time thankfully...as we predicted :wow:

(DISCLAIMER: I've told this story before)

The funniest thing is that I hyped the Entrance so much before the show to my friends who'd never seen her live.. and so they were guessing all the time before she got on stage.. of course when the thurible came on, one of my friends thought he was very clever and he was all, "Well clearly she's inside that". And then of course the dancers started swiinnnnnnngggiiinggg it from side to side on stage and my friend looked very dumb and I started laughing at him :rotfl:

But shortly afterwards when THE ENTRANCE OF LIFE ITSELF was upon us, the wind blew the curtain away and my friends saw her and they were both like, "Erm... well she's in there kneeling and praying, so... what's the big deal?" and I was all, "NO THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!! :evil: " :(

1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao: I somehow picture you gathering everyone around at your home and making a huge deal out of the TV premiere of the concert to try to make up for that fiasco and then everyone being like WTF WAS THAT??? with that horrible editing :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah I guess we could go back to talking about the bad ticket sales and the lack of hits .....

Oh please god no. That got boring in the other thread.

Guest Rachelle of London

What we can kinda expect from the pole dancing section. Kinda NSFW

A lot of monas videos have been removed from YouTube so maybe M will be using some of her choreography

Why else would they take it down?

A lot of monas videos have been removed from YouTube so maybe M will be using some of her choreography

She's goood!!

Guest Rachelle of London

There are a tonne of pole dancing videos on YT. The ones that were removed were professional ones which were professionally shot. These ones are rehearsals.

:flirt:

Only this pole dance is worth getting a ticket close to the stage !!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Guest Rachelle of London

This tour is gonna be amazing. If Tony who has been with Madonna since 93 was blown away by a mere rehearsal, opening night is gonna be a SPECTACLE!