Countdown to REBEL HEART Tour: less than a month to OPENING NIGHT!

Apples388

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna has stopped rehearsal to get her lawyers to send Lenny Kravitz a cease and desist for stealing her ideas.

#MTRIBE

I hope she doesn't do La Vie En Rose. The goober has just done a (shockingly bad) version on her Ass 2 Mouth tour and we'll never hear the end of it!

I do think that there are so many live events now that there are too many to be sustainable and the acts that have toured frequently are suffering inc M, Take That and U2.

People want to see something new, exciting and, in most cases, they're a lot cheaper. Ed Sheeran sold three nights out at Wembley Stadium and it's just him with a guitar but people know it's probably the only time they'll go and see him and he'll be down the pan in a few years.

I heard Madonna is going to step up her game because of Lenny Kravitz and flash her vagina in select cities to sell them tickets

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Guest bluejean

I hope she doesn't do La Vie En Rose. The goober has just done a (shockingly bad) version on her Ass 2 Mouth tour and we'll never hear the end of it!

Didn't Lady Gaga drop a turd live on stage last year? Or did I dream that one up

I do think that there are so many live events now that there are too many to be sustainable and the acts that have toured frequently are suffering inc M, Take That and U2.

People want to see something new, exciting and, in most cases, they're a lot cheaper. Ed Sheeran sold three nights out at Wembley Stadium and it's just him with a guitar but people know it's probably the only time they'll go and see him and he'll be down the pan in a few years.

But don't u think Madonna would do a much better job than the Goober with her version of La Vie En Rose?

And didn't M already do a performance of that song during that Paris show?

But don't u think Madonna would do a much better job than the Goober with her version of La Vie En Rose?

And didn't M already do a performance of that song during that Paris show?

She sang it at her b-day party last year with Lola in France but I didn't know about the Paris show.

Edited by elayman

She sang it at her b-day party last year with Lola in France but I didn't know about the Paris show.

Yes, I confused it with another french song. I was mistaken.

Either way M's version would be much better.

And I really don't get why people think that, it's clearly just them being hopeful. NOTHING that she's posted on instagram, including her two short behind the scenes videos, even hint at the idea that Madonna is working on a general public friendly type of tour. It looks darker and more "art" than ever before.

You make a very good point!

I think there's 2 things happening here that make most think she is considering a more "hits tour"...

Rebel Hearts commercial failure and the fact she's playing in places she hasn't for decades and going to for the first time ever!

I guess time will tell but this is the first time she has genuinely struggled to sell out places once upon a time she would see out over night.....

And what did she do in the aftermath of American Life.....

We got for the first time ever a "hits packed" tour.

Oh yes, she'd do a better job of singing LVER as she can pronounce French but I don't want the goober trying to milk some publicity from this! Also, the Grace Jones version is almost perfect!

To paraphrase someone about one of the earlier tours several years ago, 'Sing Angel you cunt'.

i see several people talking about how she's going to focus on the hits to try to sell tickets "or maybe this leg or that leg will focus on the hits" or whatever. I hate to break it to you guys, but it really seems like this tour is going to be strictly for the fans. Very heavy on the Rebel Heart tracks with some completely reimagined version of her past songs that flow nicely with her artistic vision and all that jazz :lol:

There are going to be some pissed off queens out there and I can't wait :lmao:

There may well be and like people say, she's Madonna, she can do what she likes.

However, get ready to buy tickets to your local bar where Madonna is playing live in 2018 if that's true.

MORE REBEL HEART TOUR NEWS

- S.E.X is a first interlude

- Body Shop has a sampler of "La Vie En Rose"

- Unapologetic Bitch is the second song of tour

- Rebel Heart song has a Led Zeppelin sampler

- Madonna dance with nuns in "Deeper and Deeper"

MTRIBE FORUM

I'm taking this with a huge grain of salt. It was posted by a user with just 7 previous posts and has no sources whatsoever..

I'm taking this with a huge grain of salt. It was posted by a user with just 7 previous posts and has no sources whatsoever..

Yes, the Led Zeppelin thing is odd. There's already a great mash-up of JML with Whole Lotta Love that seems like a better fit.

However, get ready to buy tickets to your local bar where Madonna is playing live in 2018 if that's true.

It may not be that far out of a theory. I think there is a line that Madonna won't cross. Naturally, she needs hits to sell a massive world tour, but when the time comes (looks to be pretty soon) when she has to rely on mostly old hits to sell a tour on such a scale then I think she will hang it up massive tour-wise. She'll probably consider it degrading to prostitute herself by playing old hits. You have to remember when people say hits, they mean stuff mostly from the '80s. So, if th likely scenario plays out that she'll never have another commercial hit then it's pretty plausible that she'll forgoe a hits-based RH tour knowing full well that this is the end game. She'll simply move onto something else.

Guest Rachelle of London

M needs to do an anti tour after this live nation thing is done! The only way I'll prob get to see Sanctuary live

M needs to do an anti tour after this live nation thing is done! The only way I'll prob get to see Sanctuary live

She talked in that Pitchfork interview about less physically demanding not now but in the future, just one or two other musicians on stage, telling jokes instead of hits lol, with a good bottle of wine....so the bar concept may not be so far out after all.

Edited by elayman

There may well be and like people say, she's Madonna, she can do what she likes.

oh my goodness, you guys are being so over-dramatic. The only thing this means is that Madonna won't be able to fill up stadiums with 50,000+ seats. She's Madonna. She'll always be huge no matter what. She'll have no problem filling up venues with, let's say, 5,000 seats at an average of 300 bucks a seat until her last day on earth.

Anyway, she's a business orientated woman, everyone will get their greatest hits tour sooner or later, it's just obvious that this tour isn't it. The fact that she isn't selling out doesn't even seem to phase her. It's you guys that are having heart attacks because she may or may not do Angel as originally recorded or whatever the fuck.

oh my goodness, you guys are being so over-dramatic. The only thing this means is that Madonna won't be able to fill up stadiums with 50,000+ seats. She's Madonna. She'll always be huge no matter what. She'll have no problem filling up venues with, let's say, 5,000 seats at an average of 300 bucks a seat until her last day on earth.

Anyway, she's a business orientated woman, everyone will get their greatest hits tour sooner or later, it's just obvious that this tour isn't it. The fact that she isn't selling out doesn't even seem to phase her. It's you guys that are having heart attacks because she may or may not do Angel as originally recorded or whatever the fuck.

She's not doing the original version of Angel? Im done selling my tix and deleting my membership here!

:lol: 2 months from now everyone will be recovering from the coma they had from all the amazing pictures and videos we're going to get and all this silly little drama will be behind us.

I agree.

The way Madonna has raved about S.E.X it has to be performed live not serve as an interlude.

U2's tour is HUGE(8 shows in MSG, 4 in Chicago, 4 in LA, 4 in Vegas, just to name a few), and could end up being the highest grossing tour ever so whatever happened to M's touring power clearly hasn't affected them

:lol: 2 months from now everyone will be recovering from the coma they had from all the amazing pictures and videos we're going to get and all this silly little drama will be behind us.

Lmao YEAH RIGHT

these tireless queens on here will have all the amazing photos and videos and experiences and still be bleeding from their pathetic whining ass gashes :lmao:

Dream on hubby

Lmao YEAH RIGHT

these tireless queens on here will have all the amazing photos and videos and experiences and still be bleeding from their pathetic whining ass gashes :lmao:

Dream on hubby

:lmao: ugh, you're right

La Vie en Rose wouldn't be so bad if it's a small portion mixed with something else. But I was thinking she was going to perform the whole thing would be mistake.

Who knows this stuff could be true. No one believed she was going to do Candy Shop again either!

U2's tour is HUGE(8 shows in MSG, 4 in Chicago, 4 in LA, 4 in Vegas, just to name a few), and could end up being the highest grossing tour ever so whatever happened to M's touring power clearly hasn't affected them

I seriously have no idea what's going on with U2 but didn't someone just post an article about how the tour is not meeting expectations and there are still a lot of seats available?

Seriously, I haven't been keeping up with this thread at all because I didn't want to spoil all the fun, so I didn't know this, but I'm checking out tickets in Washington DC and tickets in Section 1 are between 861 and 1,792 DOLLARS!?!??!?!??! WTF!?!??!?!?!? :lmao:

Guest eroticerotic

i wonder if she's going to do something with a fan during the sex part of the show. like have them sit on stage while she/her dancers do things.

i know its been done before but not by her!