Countdown to REBEL HEART Tour: less than a month to OPENING NIGHT!

Apples388

Guest CzarnaWisnia

that list is fantastic! It seems like a lot of songs though, there must be some mashups in there (it does say "rehearsed" and videos don't get rehearsed so, can we expect 25 songs performed?).

Take a bow :wow:

Guest bluejean

When did she say she hates Sorry? I mean she supposedly hates Who's That Girl, True Blue and Material Girl but they are also there on the list.

Guest bluejean

But there's no Vogue - can't be real! :angry:

I was thinking that too. Especially since there's lines embedded into Holy Water. I don't think the Australian public would be impressed :lol:

When did she say she hates Sorry? I mean she supposedly hates Who's That Girl, True Blue and Material Girl but they are also there on the list.

I'd need to look it up but she specifically called it dumb or retarded or something of that nature in an interview.

She's never said anything negative about WTG or TB AFAIK. Material Girl, yes. Not that I believe anything some MTripe member says anyway... Just like I don't believe that just because Madge referenced some lyric of a particular song on IG, that she's definitely gonna play it on tour.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

When did she say she hates Sorry?

She said she felt retarded singing it. If she does it again it must mean that she found a way for her to make it interesting again.

I'd need to look it up but she specifically called it dumb or retarded or something of that nature in an interview.

She's never said anything negative about WTG or TB AFAIK. Material Girl, yes. Not that I believe anything some MTripe member says anyway... Just like I don't believe that just because Madge referenced some lyric of a particular song on IG, that she's definitely gonna play it on tour.

She talked about Sorry and Cherish on the 2009 Rolling Stone interview i think.

As for TB and WTG, i remember her refusing to sing them for whatever reason at some S&S shows.

As for TB and WTG, i remember her refusing to sing them for whatever reason at some S&S shows.

Oh yeah that's right! I don't think that was necessarily because she disliked them though. She seemed to stick to the same request songs all the time ie. the ones she knew the words to!

Guest bluejean

True. She probably didn't know the words to those songs :lol:

Let's be honest that whole request section was dire. Remember when she started 'Open Your Heart' in a key that was way too high then conked out in the chorus :lmao:

Guest bluejean

I can't see her taking up space with completely unknown "hits" like Love Profusion and Love Don't Live Here Anymore. She'd probably rather sneak in another new song in that case. I do believe those songs particularly LDLHA may get incorporated in somewhere but not the entire songs,

Guest bluejean

Cherish, Take A Bow & Love Profusion are once again just fan dreams... And 15 songs rehearsed from Rebel Heart but Joan Of Arc is not one of them?

What makes you think she has to perform Joan of Arc? If she's trying to squeeze in more hits there could be songs she wants to do that she'll have to leave out.

What makes you think she has to perform Joan of Arc? If she's trying to squeeze in more hits there could be songs she wants to do that she'll have to leave out.

Surely she sings it in that crusade/witchunt/pitchfork/cage section.

She can only do so many ballads, or the show will be too slow. And people will want to hear one older ballad rather than another one from RH.

Plus, Joan of Arc doesn't fit the romance theme, since it is more about the things people write about her in the media.

Songs like Cherish and Love Profusion fit the romance theme better.

Guest bluejean

Frankly, all bets are off!

I do agree Vogue is a must but it needs to be some kind of new remix. Please not a Holy Water mash up. Too predictable and I'm over mash ups.

Guest bluejean

I don't really care for Heartbreak City. Good song but there are better ballads she can do. As for Ghosttown since we've seen that live a zillion times I think she should do the Offer Nissim Drama Mix instead in the apocalypse section.

As for Ghosttown since we've seen that live a zillion times

In your world, 5 = a zillion?? :huh: :huh: :huh:

So, following your logic, Living for Love shouldn't be performed either, since that one has been performed the exact same number of times...

I can't see her taking up space with completely unknown "hits" like Love Profusion and Love Don't Live Here Anymore. She'd probably rather sneak in another new song in that case. I do believe those songs particularly LDLHA may get incorporated in somewhere but not the entire songs,

Why? She threw in Lament and we had The (UN)Funny Song. Revolver didn't even chart and that was used.

M will use what she wants to make the show flow.

But yes, the so-called mash-ups where she sings two lines from an old in another song really don't satisfy!

Are you having a laugh? They're handing out FLYERS now to sell that damn second London show?

:(