Countdown to REBEL HEART Tour: less than a month to OPENING NIGHT!

Apples388

Supposed FINAL set list.

***SPOILER***

(Rumors Very reliable!)

FULL REBEL HEART TOUR SETLIST

SECTION 1 – [Mike Tyson Intro Video]

Iconic

Unapologetic Bitch

Don’t Tell Me

Hold Tight

SECTION 2 – [s.E.X. Interlude]

Holy Water/Vogue

Deeper and Deeper\GGW

Like A Virgin

Inside Out

Devil Pray

SECTION 3 –[between the Bars Intro]

Ghosttown

Body Shop\vie en rose

Music

True Blue

Take A Bow

SECTION 4 – [Love Don’t Live Here Anymore]

Living For Love

La Isla Bonita

Dress You Up

Who’s That Girl

Rebel Heart

SECTION 5 – [illuminati (With Video Guests)]

Bitch I’m Madonna

Holiday

I can't breathe.

Guest Rachelle of London

yeah just think about the drums and background vocals.. it would be so amazing

It would be awesome. Hope it sneaks into the set list some way. Such a beautiful song

what or who is the source btw??

Based on the sources (News-of-Madonna.com and a random newbie in the Tribe forum), I'd say that most of it is pure speculation.

All we know for sure is that Holiday, Dress You Up, Who's That Girl and Vogue are included in some form or another.

Not a good setlist...very few hits again...and weak songs for the opening...iconic and UB...2 of her worst songs..I'm again dissapointed.....no live to tell..into the groove..secret....

U mad?

on the one hand i'm all over the net looking for spoilers and inside information, descriptions of how songs will be performed and miss the "good times" of previous tours when some sites had xclusives. on the other hand i think its cool and good that there seems to be no leak info about everything untill opening night (so far); builds to the excitement and hype of the show..

Not a good setlist...very few hits again...and weak songs for the opening...iconic and UB...2 of her worst songs..I'm again dissapointed.....no live to tell..into the groove..secret....

It's astonishing how little trust you have on the biggest show girl on earth!!! She can tranform any song into a brilliant performance. The set list is Genious!!!

I'm sure we would all prefer Take a Bow over Messiah, Wash All Over Me or Heartbreak City

Never in a million years! :stir:

:popcorn2:

Guest groovyguy

id never thought she was ever going to do take a bow. it was her biggest hit in the us but i always thought she didnt perform it on her tours because it's such a hard song to sing live..

She rehearsed TAB for RIT but it was ultimately cut from the setlist and not included in the show.

https://books.google.com/books?id=nPI9w9deTIgC&pg=PT15&dq=madonna+Take+a+Bow&hl=en#v=onepage&q=madonna%20Take%20a%20Bow&f=false

11866434_1671603253051524_38195253486504