Countdown to REBEL HEART Tour: less than a month to OPENING NIGHT!

Apples388

Wasn't there some hype about the opening costume aswell?

Didn't her dresser post something on IG saying "you ain't seen anything until you've seen it".

I was underwhelmed by MDNAs costumes apart from Gaultiers re-worked conical, and do we know who is doing this tours costumes!?!?

Matador designs should be similar to Sarah Jessica Parker's courture bullfighting jacket and apparel because it is the same northern Spanish tailor that is commissioned to do the hand sewing for Madonna....the only good thing about the sport IMO. :/

Edited by elayman

As I predicted back in January 2015, ICONIC will open the show. And mark this repeat prediction of mine: Madonna on the stage will be writhing/dancing/breaking out of the cage against a backdrop of Mike Tyson in a cage. Their choreography will be in sync.

Clock this prediction bitches.

YEAH there's another part of you no one SEEES

How true is it that she will make an entrance out of a cage? Seems rather boring, if you ask me - judging by the teaser. There has to be more.

But we have only seen it in its most basic stripped down form.

I'm sure without the staging MDNAs opener would of looked boring in rehearsals.

With the ticket prices being sky-high the one thing we can be certain of is the amazing production the tour will carry.

I forget this 2 spoilers UPS...

"Music" will be remixed like a Charleston 20s/30s song

Madonna hair in "Ethnical latin section" is very Frida Kahlo

mtribe

I have high hope for the tour hair after MDNA....brilliant variations of hairstyles after she had the SAME hair for the last 3 tours!

I forget this 2 spoilers UPS...[/size]"Music" will be remixed like a Charleston 20s/30s song[/size]Madonna hair in "Ethnical latin section" is very Frida Kahlo[/size]

mtribe[/size]

So good bye to Turn Down For What, I can see her doing charleston, hence her last party, it will be cool I want a lot of pearl collars and feathers.

She will finally resemble Kahlo! I want more!!!!!!!!

Body Shop + La Vie en Rose will be everything and also Between the Bars and Ghosttown!!!! I hope that all this info is true.

The Sexology interlude is so obviously confirmed by M, I want something sexy from those dancers.

woah I am looking forward to Music 30s remix. I liked the COAD version. I guess this time it will soung similar like the empire ost ?

Guest bluejean

No. It would be more like 'More' by that description. And I wouldn't be surprised if it's a gangster/Great Gatsby type theme, that would fit lyrically with that song.

Okay, so I made this setlist based on the exclusive rumours that MTribe member posted, because he seems more reliable than NOM lol:

Tried to fill the gaps.

JOAN OF ARC

or whatever the fuck this section's gonna be.

1. Iconic

2. Unapologetic Bitch

3. Material Girl // Sorry // Don't Tell Me

4. Hold Tight

SEX AND RELIGION

title says it all

1. (S.E.X)

2. Holy Water (with samples from “Vogue”)

3. Deeper and Deeper (with samples from “Girl Gone Wild” among others)

4. Like a Virgin

5. Inside Out (Remix with samples from “Justify My Love” and “Whole Lotta Love”)

6. Devil Pray

CRAZY 30's

Okay, so this is quite unexpected, I must say. This section seems to be revolving around the 1930's which had the rise of stars like Marlene Dietrich and their glamorous portrayal of the Hollywood lifestyle with extreme poverty, war, the Great Depression, etc. I think the theme of the section will be exactly that. Love Profusion will have an anti-war message and will continue the tradition of AL songs being interludes.

1. (Love Profusion)

2. Between the Bars / Ghosttown

3. Body Shop (with samples from “La Vie en Rose”)

4. True Blue // Cherish

5. Music // Into the Groove

6. Take a Bow – seriously the perfect song to close that section

FRIDA

Heavily inspired by Frida Kahlo, obviously. I have no idea how the matador thing is gonna fit in there and how she's supposed to change so quickly but okay...

1. (Love Don't Live Here Anymore HeartBreakCity)

2. Living for Love

3. La Isla Bonita (with samples from “Spanish Eyes”)

4. Dress You Up

5. Who's That Girl

6. Rebel Heart

PARTY ENCORE

With Music in the 1930 section, Into the Groove not being part of the asetlist, and UB as 2nd song, there really isn't much left tbh. Illuminati is said to be an interlude but how the fuck does that work after RH? Lol, whatever...

1. (Illuminati)

2. Bitch, I'm Madonna

3. Holiday // Into the Groove

NOTE: The First two sections are rebellious and the last two are more romantic = Rebel Heart.

The songs that are striked out are the ones she rehearsed but may actually or will not appear on the final setlist.

Bolded songs are 100% going to appear (or not in case of ITG) on the final setlist accourding to illuminati_x.

// = possible alternatives, my assumptions.