Countdown to REBEL HEART Tour: less than a month to OPENING NIGHT!

Apples388

No, news-of-madonna also said it was going to be part of the setlist.

It was also on a list that was posted instead of Into the Groove which was crossed out. Maybe she really is ending with BIM, Music and Holiday...haha

she will never perform original versions of her old hits. get over it boo :rotfl:

Vogue & Human Nature were practically album versions on MDNA Tour and Express Yourself & Like A Prayer didn't stray away too far from their most familiar, The Immaculate Collection remixes. Also, some of Stuart Price's reinventions were nothing more than spiced-up album versions.

Andy should have mentioned her the BIM video and the Vevo views success! :wow:

The letter from the editor in the print edition makes mention of the fact that Andy was fighting for words not to be cut from the Madonna feature (well, from pieces in general, but particularly Madonna's). The response from the actual editor of EW was for Andy not to worry, because there would be online exclusives in the days ahead. So far, nothing on the EW site is exclusive content -- it all is in the print edition.

Live 8 I believe. 10 years ago.

She kinda did it in one of the NYC shows on the MDNA Tour. And the Super Bowl version was also based on the album version :)

I doubt she will do those 2 songs :lol:

Karby, I'm sorry but everything you suggest sounds far fetched :lol: She's never hashtagged those songs. And they're not even on the 19 track album. You may as well be wishing for Ain't No Big Deal :lol:

Do you really think she will reveal the whole setlist??? Of course she will do Graffiti, wait and see!!!