Countdown to REBEL HEART Tour: less than a month to OPENING NIGHT!

Apples388

I doubt she will do those 2 songs :lol:

Karby, I'm sorry but everything you suggest sounds far fetched :lol: She's never hashtagged those songs. And they're not even on the 19 track album. You may as well be wishing for Ain't No Big Deal :lol:

:dead::dead::dead:

yeah, i think joan of arc and rebel heart on acoustic guitar sound about right. i do think there will be an electric guitar song.

Acoustic guitar suits her voice so, so much better. Anytime she tries to "rock out" she sounds like complete shit. It's embarrassing.

I adore her acoustic performance of "Don't Tell Me". I remember watching the Letterman performance with friends and they were so impressed.

It is OK if she doesn't make a big deal about announcing how cool she is playing some metal and just drops a riff mid-song like with the Pantera cover,The Led Zeppelin clip was embarrassing but I am sure we will see it again hopefully after practice this time....why post that otherwise ? Not doing anything now would be like an admission of failure.

Edited by elayman

I wonder if she'll change the lyrics to any of the songs.

It made me laugh in the WTG version of DYU where she sings 'I'm a slut and everybody knows it'!

She can't open the show with it though as nothing can beat the VT entrance!

Can we hear for the first time in so many years the whole song and especially that gorgeus ending!!! I m talking about Vogue btw

I agree, I don't like that Vogue is getting shorter and shorter. Unfortunately I think this pattern will continue...

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I agree, I don't like that Vogue is getting shorter and shorter. Unfortunately I think this pattern will continue...

Exactly. As great as the MDNA Vogue performance was, it was a coitus interruptus kind of situation.

Guest Rachelle of London

I demand

"Ooh you've got to, let your body move to the music, ooh you've got to just let your body go wit the flow"

When was the last time she did that part? RIT? That's my fave part of the song too

Great interview! Thanks for scanning. I don't know why I can't find the issue anywhere. They still still have last week's issue everywhere I look.

She did not actually call Andy Cohen a sexist as he says though. She says that people in general who ask her why does she keep touring are asking a sexist question. Andy did not actually ask her that. He says people ask why is Mick Jagger still touring, but they don't to the same extent as they do with Madonna.

Yes Chelle it was the RIT. :(

It's also been 11 years since M did the bridge live... :(

Beauty's where you find it

Not just where you bump and grind it

Soul is in the musical

That's where I feel so beautiful

Magical, life's a ball

So get up on the dance floor

:vogue: :vogue: :vogue:

Why does she think New York is sick of her?

Have the NY shows been amongst the slow sellers?

Is that what she is referring too??

That's probably it.. The NYC shows are M's slowest selling NYC shows since 1993...

Below is an overview of M's post-2000 ticket sales in New York City, tour by tour:

Drowned World Tour: 79,401

Re-Invention Tour: 88,625

Confessions Tour: 91,841

Sticky & Sweet Tour: 61,586

MDNA Tour: 104,565

Rebel Heart Tour: less than 59,000 so far

That's probably it.. The NYC shows are M's slowest selling NYC shows since 1993...

Below is an overview of M's post-2000 ticket sales in New York City, tour by tour:

Drowned World Tour: 79,401

Re-Invention Tour: 88,625

Confessions Tour: 91,841

Sticky & Sweet Tour: 61,586

MDNA Tour: 104,565

Rebel Heart Tour: less than 59,000 so far

I think sales will pick up post opening night with the press being all over it.

Still, very strong numbers considering the tickets are ao expensive and she hasn't had a hit in America for years.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

From the interview, you get the sense that she has a strange perception of her past material. She says it's mostly lightweight songwriting and that her new stuff is more deep, while she has PLENTY of deep or more nuanced songs in her huge repertoire. And then she says her favorite RH songs are Bitch I'm Madonna and Illuminati... She's trolling herself :lmao: