Countdown to REBEL HEART Tour: less than a month to OPENING NIGHT!

Apples388

I wonder if we could have Dress you up as the opener with the staits as we have seen in the trailers

iconic intro

Dress you up

Omg if dress u up opens the show someone please hand me a depends I will shit myself lol

Guest Rachelle of London

So she is clearly aware of ticket sales ("NY is sick of me"). I'm glad she's on the ball.

Wonder what she thinks of LA?

So she is clearly aware of ticket sales ("NY is sick of me"). I'm glad she's on the ball.

I don't think people are sick of her. It's more a case of people not willing to shell out top dollar for her shows anymore. I guarantee if her prices were more reasonable she would be doing more shows in Norh America.

I don't think people are sick of her. It's more a case of people not willing to shell out top dollar for her shows anymore. I guarantee if her prices were more reasonable she would be doing more shows in Norh America.

Yup!

Guest bluejean

Any talk about which show/country will be filmed?

No and I don't think we've ever known that until close to the date. But since she usually does toward the end of the tour I suspect it will be Australia. She's hardly going to film in Asia.

Just saw pictures on FB.... and Bambi and Aya are on the rehearsal pics..... doing Vogue.... they are on board!!! Whoohoo

And one dancer has a crown of thorns (like Jesus) on his head....

MDNA Tour only had new songs with guitar treatment so it's possible she sticks to that, Joan Of Arc & Rebel Heart are the obvious candidates I think.

Yes, I think MDNA's arrangements were better since they didn't have any of the "rawk" arrangements of older songs. I think it would be better if she stuck to acoustic guitar which suits her voice more and not the more electric guitar rock things. Both Rebel Heart and Joan of Arc would sound lovely on acoustic guitar. She said she wrote a lot of the RH songs thinking you could play them with just acoustic guitar.

Guest bluejean

I doubt she will do those 2 songs :lol:

Karby, I'm sorry but everything you suggest sounds far fetched :lol: She's never hashtagged those songs. And they're not even on the 19 track album. You may as well be wishing for Ain't No Big Deal :lol:

Ever since the tour was announced I always pictured Illuminati beginning with sirens and dancers dressed as cops and whack shit happening before she enters the stage to perform it, lol, don't know why

I don't think she will be doing any other songs from Rebel Heart aside from the ones on the standard edition of it.. Here it's doubtful a lot of people would know any other songs aside from LFL, GT and BIM so why would she do something like Beautiful Scars or Graffiti Heart?

Acoustic guitar suits her voice so, so much better. Anytime she tries to "rock out" she sounds like complete shit. It's embarrassing.

I adore her acoustic performance of "Don't Tell Me". I remember watching the Letterman performance with friends and they were so impressed.

Ever since the tour was announced I always pictured Illuminati beginning with sirens and dancers dressed as cops and whack shit happening before she enters the stage to perform it, lol, don't know why

It always gave me Song #2 vibes––in the dancey, dark ways of Impressive Instant, Nobody Knows Me, Get Together, and even Revolver.

Particularly if she opens with an oldie, this could be a fun little second number.