Countdown to REBEL HEART Tour: less than a month to OPENING NIGHT!

Apples388

"Where's the Party" doesn't count since it was done on the WTG tour, and "Candy Shop" was done already on S&S.

However, it was quite interesting that "Paradise (Not for Me)" was upgraded from video interlude in DWT to full performance two hours later.

Ah, I though you were just talking about non-singles that were included in later shows. My bad.

I think I'll have to take a hiatus around then to avoid as much spoilers as possible. :banghead:

I hope people will be using spoiler tags sometime soon! We are getting closer and I feel like massive spoilers will be coming in the coming weeks! I don't wanna see them!

Ah, I though you were just talking about non-singles that were included in later shows. My bad.

Well, we haven't had many of those either :)

Do you think you'll go to a show now she's confirmed that it's a balance of old and new?

If I can scrape enough money together, yes. But still, I wanna see the setlist first...

RIT had 15 hits in the setlist. I predict 12-14 hits for RH, she is in a similar situation as she was with AL in that she needs to win the public and casual fans back and also get good reviews. She's a smart business woman, she'll want to shift tickets.

I predict 12 hits and 13 from RH. 50/50 basically. Some may end up being mashups/medley of old songs or RH tracks and old songs. And no, she doesn't need to prove anything or is in a crisis. She's fucking Madonna. people will go to see her no matter what. Casual fans do not check on her setlsits beforehand.

If I can scrape enough money together, yes. But still, I wanna see the setlist first...

I predict 12 hits and 13 from RH. 50/50 basically. Some may end up being mashups/medley of old songs or RH tracks and old songs. And no, she doesn't need to prove anything or is in a crisis. She's fucking Madonna. people will go to see her no matter what. Casual fans do not check on her setlsits beforehand.

Err who said she was in a crisis? People have been discussing that there is a general lack of interest in her at the moment from the general public for various reasons, She isn't moving as many tickets or doing as many shows in major markets as she previously did due to a number of factors. No, people will not go and see her no matter what as is evident with gaps in they schedule where the clearly planned additional shows but demand isn't there. Its that kind of attitude from team Madonna and disregard for people that has turned the public off her. She needs to win back casual fans and the public, thats why the half the setlist will be hits. She cannot afford bad reviews.

Err who said she was in a crisis? People have been discussing that there is a general lack of interest in her at the moment from the general public for various reasons, She isn't moving as many tickets or doing as many shows in major markets as she previously did due to a number of factors. No, people will not go and see her no matter what as is evident with gaps in they schedule where the clearly planned additional shows but demand isn't there. Its that kind of attitude from team Madonna and disregard for people that has turned the public off her. She needs to win back casual fans and the public, thats why the half the setlist will be hits. She cannot afford bad reviews.

That is a reasonable assumption at least initially although I do think if sales pick up and she is on a rotating set list more and newer material may be gradually incorporated. I can't imagine any kind of fan would have an objection to RH songs, they just haven't had a chance for whatever reason (taken the opportunity) to hear all versions of the album in all its glory. :)

Edited by elayman

You keep saying this over and over and it's annoying

You keep saying this over and over and it's annoying

:order:

1. She isn't moving as many tickets because her life performances weren't as good vocally and because the singles didn't sell that well. The album sold well, considering that album sales are at an ultimate low rn.

2. In 2008 she had at least one international hit and still got more airplay outside of the US.

In 2012 she had enormous exposure with the Superbowl in the US, a top 10 hit and she did bundled ticket sales.

She hasn't had anything like that this era. She mainly did promo in the US but it didn't help her singles rise up the charts due to a massive lack of exposure and ageism.

3. She won't get bad reviews. Her tours are always amazing to watch and have always featured at least 50% hits or songs from previous albums. What always gets her good reviews are the theatrics in her shows and the visuals. She always does a few songs that will get the crowd sing along but her main focus is always the theatrics and the message she's trying to convey with her art. There's always an underlying political concept in her shows. Once the tour kicks off and people report about it, ticket sales will rise.

4. The REAL problem are the ticket PRICES. Her tickets are way too fucking expensive and she should think about making them cheaper to actually get more people to buy them.

I feel like too many people on here are way to worried and focused on ticket sales, charts, "hit singles" and stuff like that, that it takes away from the excitement. She will be fine! Just sit back and enjoy the ride. She's going to put on an amazing show as usual.

Can somebody PLEASE provide actual numbers and not ASSumptions regarding ticket sales?? According to some her music career (including the tour) is in crisis but nobody can provide concrete figures about the tour. I'm just curious where these "facts" are coming from.

Also, anyone that cares enough about the goings on of Madonna to actually research the set list before buying a ticket, is probably leaning towards buying a ticket regardless. Unless this tour was conceived from the beginning and promoted as a greatest hits tour, I can't see the set list making or breaking ticket sales at all. People always say RIT was damage control, which could be true to a degree, but that tour was sold out long before any of us knew of a single song on the set list.

I feel like too many people on here are way to worried and focused on ticket sales, charts, "hit singles" and stuff like that, that it takes away from the excitement. She will be fine! Just sit back and enjoy the ride. She's going to put on an amazing show as usual.

Oh babe.....lol.....just wait and see if this doesn't match MDNA numbers. Her career will be over, RH will become her worst album ever, Guys gonna have to be fired, she's out of touch, too expensive, too offensive, sang the wrong songs, played the wrong cities, started the tour the wrong month, had the worst costumes and should just stay away from Instagram......all that for a tour that will probably be upwards of $200 million revenue......lol.....but mark my words, it will be called a flop.

"REBEL HEART TOUR SPOIL"

- Like a Virgin, Devil Pray and 3 more songs forming the second act in this tour
- Bitch Im Madonna will be remixed for the tour
- Gaga and Beyonce will appear in the video interlude "Iluminatti"
- "Dont Tell Me" is part of final setlist

MTRIBE FORUM

"REBEL HEART TOUR SPOIL"

- Like a Virgin, Devil Pray and 3 more songs forming the second act in this tour

MTRIBE FORUM

Taking this with a huge grain of salt. It was posted by a newbie, Iluminattix, with a history of just 9 posts, several of which are alledged exclusive tour spoilers.

Guest Rachelle of London

Ewww Gaga again. What is the obsession with this has been about?

BIM remixed, :(

Hope that insider is wrong

Didn't the remixer say their remix of BIM was being used in the tour?

Yes, Sander Kleinenberg him self stated that he was asked to do a re-edit of his remix for the tour.

"REBEL HEART TOUR SPOIL"

MTRIBE FORUM

If true, the second section will be something like this :

S.E.X - Video Intro/Interlude

Like A Virgin

Holy Water

Vogue

Deeper & Deeper

Devil Pray

If true, the second section will be something like this :

S.E.X - Video Intro/Interlude

Like A Virgin

Holy Water

Vogue

Deeper & Deeper

Devil Pray

It's interesting to me that "Holy Water" and "Deeper and Deeper" both have lines lifted from "Vogue" - it would make sense as a bonding element between them.

So cool that Devil Pray is gonna be in the Sex section (if that's true). Wasn't expecting that. Hope she gives that song some subversive visual flavor. I like it, but it's not the first song I'd think of being put in the nuns pole dancing section.

This tour is gonna be just wow.

it should be

SEX interlude

Justify My Lub/Whole Lotta Love

Holy Water/ Vogue

Deeper and Deeper

Like A Verg (cuz he went too deep)

and Devil Pray b/c sex is sin

amen

it should be

SEX interlude

Justify My Lub/Whole Lotta Love

Holy Water/ Vogue

Deeper and Deeper

Like A Verg (cuz he went too deep)

and Devil Pray b/c sex is sin

amen

It could still be like that, I was just guessing the order going by what the guy said about the second section having 5 songs!