Countdown to REBEL HEART Tour: less than a month to OPENING NIGHT!

Apples388

And as for that setlist...... as if Madonna would ever describe one of her segments as "Ethnic Latin". Whoever came up with this setlist not only has a BORING imagination but is obviously quite RACIST too!!

I think the lack of setlist leaks by usually reliable sources (Madonnarama, MadonnaTribe etc.) is a proof that M has managed to tighten up security.

For the MDNA Tour, Madonnarama revealed the first half of the setlist in performance order already 6 weeks before the tour - and 3 weeks later, our own m.d.n.a. was able to reveal the full setlist.

Similarly, for the Sticky & Sweet Tour, MadonnaTribe revealed the full setlist 3 weeks before the tour started after having posted several teasers.

This time, all we have has come straight from Madonna herself or from people somehow involved in the production...

Are you having a laugh? They're handing out FLYERS now to sell that damn second London show?

Probably handing them out at a GAY and Heaven. :chuckle:

They'd be better off spending money on reducing the prices .

What's the point of handing out flyers at GAY and Heaven? Surely that's preaching to the choir?

They should slash ticket prices + invest in aggressive advertising. Honest to God her team's incompetence never ceases to amaze me.

What's the point of handing out flyers at GAY and Heaven? Surely that's preaching to the choir?

They should slash ticket prices + invest in aggressive advertising. Honest to God her team's incompetence never ceases to amaze me.

I don't know if they are handing them out at Gay venues I am just guessing.

You are right there needs to be full page adverts in the London Standard and adverts on Capital Radio with some of her hits playing to entice the casual fans that team Madonna have completely forgotten about. A few giveaways would help as well.

Or why not TV commercials like they do in other countries?

The original 30-second advert was alright but they really need to step it up in the run-up to the UK gigs.

Perhaps they'll start fresh advertising once the tour kicks off?

Or why not TV commercials like they do in other countries?

Yes Chelle that would help. Mind you they couldn't be bothered with a proper advert for MDNA and RH so who knows...

The original 30-second advert was alright but they really need to step it up in the run-up to the UK gigs.

Perhaps they'll start fresh advertising once the tour kicks off?

That would be nice but we are assuming they can get they are competent and can get their act together.

I can't see her doing "Vogue" since she did it on both Sticky & MDNA.

If it is included, it will be in the form of the "Vogue" rap only as part of "Holy Water" as per LP Version or it will be some kind of video interlude.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

If M wants to sell out the 2nd London show they should start by reviewing the ticket prices.

Nah, those promo flyers will get it done.

I will die if there's no Vogue

Vogue is in Holy Water. Wouldn't it be weird to do Holy Water and then do Vogue separately. Maybe she could expand the part of Vogue in HW.

I love this rumored setlist. It has a good number of hits but not repeating the over performed ones.

I can't see her doing "Vogue" since she did it on both Sticky & MDNA.

If it is included, it will be in the form of the "Vogue" rap only as part of "Holy Water" as per LP Version or it will be some kind of video interlude.

I can't see why she wouldn't perform "Vogue" if she thinks it fits into the show. I thjink she will perform it as part of a medley with "Holy Water", though.

There's one repeated line from the MDNA tour version in the middle of the song. Sorry, but that does NOT qualify as a proper version of Vogue. It's a tiny sampling. I do think a more expanded version of it could be mashed up with/incorporated into Holy Water.

As for Vogue, I think so many are suggesting it again because of Aya and Bambi and their incredible style and skills, and what they could bring to a new version of it. (at least that's my thinking). Let alone it is one of the most quintessential 'Madonna' songs of all time...and always lends itself to being properly showcased on the live stage...let alone lending itself to great reinventions. Again, it's just one of 'those' songs...

Of course, if we got a full on proper performance of Rescue Me...I might yield on that. :newspaper:

There's one repeated line from the MDNA tour version in the middle of the song. Sorry, but that does NOT qualify as a proper version of Vogue. It's a tiny sampling.

As for Vogue, I think so many are suggesting it again because of Aya and Bambi and their incredible style and skills, and what they could bring to a new version of it. (at least that's my thinking). Let alone it is one of the most quintessential 'Madonna' songs of all time...and always lends itself to being properly showcased on the live stage...let alone lending itself to great reinventions. Again, it's just one of 'those' songs...

Are Aya and Bambi choreographing parts the show or just back up dancers?

Are Aya and Bambi choreographing parts the show or just back up dancers?

I don't think anyone knows who's doing what right now. We're not getting insider info like we used to anymore.

But she does often have individual dancers choreograph different parts of the show, along with the head choreographers.

Again, it's just an idea...

the flyer is real I have one but I got mine at the O2 arena in June when i went to see Take That

I think it's just a standard flyer advertising the show there was one floating around with all the UK dates on

I would also want Vogue even though its been done in all three of her last tours. The one song I think can take a rest though is Like A Prayer, partly because even though the S&S remix was amazing the MDNA performance in the kimono was so tired and the sound was so repetitive that I actually got really bored with it... The controversy that fake setlists get on here kills me and makes me wonder what will happen when the real one finally surfaces, I think this forum will probably crash or something :laugh:

Vogue and LAP are two songs that should ALWAYS be included at this point, especially as she continues to visit new places. I don't care how boring people that have seen her 500 times find them.

Is it true Jamie King will be directing Rebel Heart Tour?

jamie-king.jpeg

We don't know his exact role, but Madonna's tour dresser Tony Villanueva revealed on Instagram that Jamie King is somehow involved again.

Btw, my guess is that the Rebel Heart Tour will feature the same band as the S&S and MDNA tours, with Mike Dean replacing Jason Yang.

This is based on the fact that the promo tour band consisted of Kevin Antunes, Monte Pittman, Ric'key Pageot and Brian Frasier-Moore, joined by backing singers Kiley Dean and Nicki Richards.