Countdown to REBEL HEART Tour: less than a month to OPENING NIGHT!

Apples388

REBEL HEART TOUR SALES

Madonna may not hit the road until September, but her Rebel Heart Tour continues to sell tickets at a feverish pace. In early July, tickets for her first tour in nearly 23 years went on sale in Australia, and most of the cheaper tickets sold out instantly, according to Forbes.

The only seats that remain for Madonna’s six shows in Australia and two in New Zealand are the very expensive ones. The Rebel Heart Tour shows appears to be 90 to 95 percent sold out, even though the dates are seven months away. But Australia is not the only place where Madonna is selling very well.

On Monday, tickets for Madonna’s first show in the Philippines went on sale. Despite ticket prices averaging $500 or more, the Rebel Heart Tour sold enough tickets for a second one to be added.

In North America, Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour added secondary shows in the following cities due to high ticket demand: Montreal, New York City, Toronto, Edmonton, Miami, and San Juan. In Europe, she added shows in several markets, as well. The Rebel Heart Tour appears to be on its way to becoming another record-breaking tour for Madonna.

DROWNED MADONNA/FORBES

Yes Forbes, shut the filthy mouth of the negative Nancies! Here's the full article from Forbes :

Rebel Heart Tour Tickets Selling Fast For Madonna's Stops In Australia, New Zealand

Madonna, the reigning Queen of Pop, is set to embark on her international tour, The Rebel Heart Tour, starting in Montreal on September 9. The tour is in support of Rebel Heart, her thirteenth studio album, which she released this past March.

The North American leg of the tour will wrap up in October (although several additional dates are scheduled in North America for 2016), and will lead to her covering Europe and the U.K. in November and December. The Rebel Heart Tour will continue on into Australia and New Zealand in March 2016, and will be historic tour stops for the singer – her New Zealand dates mark her first time ever touring in the country, and her return to Australia will be her first trip there in a long-awaited 23 years. Madonna’s Australian fans remain some of her strongest followers, as Rebel Heart opened at No. 1 on the ARIA Albums Chart in March, and marked her 11th No. 1 album in Australia.

640x0.jpg?fit=scale

Madonna arrives at The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute benefit gala celebrating “China: Through the Looking Glass” on Monday, May 4, 2015, in New York. (Photo by Charles Sykes/Invision/AP)

If history is any indication, Madonna’s upcoming tour will not disappoint in the box office. According to the Billboard Boxscore, Madonna’s MDNA tour in 2012 was a substantial success, grossing $305 million and moving 2.2 million tickets to 88 shows, making it the highest grossing tour of the year. In 2006, her Confessions tour grossed $194 million and had 1.2 million tickets sold to 60 shows. Madonna’s most dominant run remains her 2008-2009 Sticky & Sweet tour, which grossed $408 million for 3.5 million tickets sold. It continues to hold the record for the biggest tour ever for a female artist.

Tickets for the Australian/New Zealand leg of the tour went on sale this morning at 10 AM, and tickets are moving quickly – the cheapest available seats sold out in just minutes. On international ticket marketplace viagogo.com, tickets to see Madonna are understandably competitive across the map. Currently, the average ticket price is $321.97 on the secondary market, and many of her dates present higher prices. Her most expensive stop on the secondary market is the October 24 show in Las Vegas, where the average ticket price is $949.21, with a get-in price of $180, according to viagogo, the world’s largest source of live event tickets. Madonna’s cheapest stop is her October 12 date in Edmonton, Canada, where the average ticket price is $164.30, with a get-in price of just $44.

Why does Forbes all of the sudden acknowledge how successful Madonna's tours are? Remember when she didn't make Forbes list of earners for the MDNA Tour? She should have been #1, yet she was no where to be found on the list! I'm still angry about that.

Like a Virgin

Holiday

Love Dont Live Here Anymore

True Blue

La Isla Bonita

Dress You Up

Into The Groove

Justify My Love

Deeper and Deeper

Music

Iconic

Joan of Arc

Devil Pray

Living For Love

Bitch Im Madonna

Unapologetic Bitch

Heartbreakcity

Holy Water

Body Shop

S.E.X

Between The Bars

Like a Virgin

Holiday

Love Dont Live Here Anymore

True Blue

La Isla Bonita

Dress You Up

Into The Groove

Justify My Love

Deeper and Deeper

Music

Iconic

Joan of Arc

Devil Pray

Living For Love

Bitch Im Madonna

Unapologetic Bitch

Heartbreakcity

Holy Water

Body Shop

S.E.X

Between The Bars

and "Vogue" and "Who's That Girl"

Guest groovyguy

Possible Set List tracks based on Madonna's IG teases

From Previous Albums:

Hashtagged with #rebelhearttour

Into the Groove [Like a Virgin]

Like a Virgin [Like a Virgin]

Love Don't Live Here Anymore [Like a Virgin]

True Blue [True Blue]

Justify my Love [immaculate Collection]

Deeper and Deeper [Erotica]

Vogue [im Breathless] - hash tagged & also revealed by News-of-Madonna
Holiday [Madonna - The First Album] - hashtagged 2 times & also revealed by News-of-Madonna

*Rescue Me [immaculate Collection] - Lyrics mentioned on her IG when tour rehearsals started. No RH tour hashtag.

*Take a Bow [bedtime Stories] - Posted pic from Take a Bow mv on her IG. No RH tour hashtag.

*Music [Music] - revealed by News-of-Madonna. Neither mentioned nor hash tagged on her IG.

Hashtagged on her IG & also revealed by News-of Madonna to be part of the GYPSY segment

Dress You Up [Like a Virgin] - hashtagged 3 times

La Isla Bonita [True Blue]
Who's That Girl [Who's That Girl OST] - hashtagged 3 times, plus one WTG film pic
*Rebel Heart [Rebel Heart] - revealed by News-of-Madonna. Neither mentioned nor hash tagged on her IG.

From Rebel Heart Album:

Iconic - hashtagged 2 times & revealed by News-of-Madonna; also rumored to be the opening act @ http://tvline.com/20...bel-heart-tour/

Body Shop

Heartbreak City

Devil Pray - hashtagged 2 times

Holy Water - hash tagged & also revealed by News-of-Madonna

Unapologetic Bitch - hashtagged 2 times

S.E.X. - hash tagged & also revealed by News-of-Madonna

*Living for Love - revealed by News-of-Madonna. Neither mentioned nor hash tagged on her IG.

* I think it's safe to assume she will also perform GT [2nd single], BIM [3rd single] & possibly Hold Tight [italian single]

Non-Madonna Album

Whole Lotta Love [Led Zepellin] - Video clip of her playing the song; rumored mash up with Justify my Love

Between the Bars [Elliot Smith]

I tried to like a response, a salty one, to my post and it told me I've reached my like limit... WHAT?

FYI... I've been coming here almost since the very beginning, YEARS ago.. I just don't post.. Too many salty biznitches.

Love it here. Feel like I know many of you, but I like being a .........Fly on the wall........

I tried to like a response, a salty one, to my post and it told me I've reached my like limit... WHAT?

FYI... I've been coming here almost since the very beginning, YEARS ago.. I just don't post.. Too many salty biznitches.

Love it here. Feel like I know many of you, but I like being a .........Fly on the wall........

the like function doesn't work on the forum

You are here since september 2014, according to your profile.

I know it's better to wait and listen to the results, but i don't feel very warm towards these songs. I love her backcatalogue so much that i'm sure she can express the same feelings with songs of her own that we never heard live. But if they are mashups i'm happy with it.

I just don't want another Imagine.

I'd love to see her perform Between the Bars but not in place of an oldie. We know full well M doesn't really care for her oldies and she will mash them up and remix them until made unrecognizable. We shall see soon what she has in store just hope the oldies are treated with respect.

I think Behind the Bars should be an interlude.

She changes some of the oldies, but I don't think it's true she makes them unrecognizable. Usually it still has the same melody. I don't think it's necessary to keep the older songs the same to treat them with respect. I like that she changes them. When I want to hear them like the original, I can stay home and listen to the original versions. To me older songs should evolve too. I don't see why she has to be stuck in time always sticking to the original versions and if she doesn't it means she doesn't care for them.

Madonna Music on Facebook claims she is doing Love Profusion, I love that song, but somehow I can't see her doing it.

I think Behind the Bars should be an interlude.

She changes some of the oldies, but I don't think it's true she makes them unrecognizable. Usually it still has the same melody. I don't think it's necessary to keep the older songs the same to treat them with respect. I like that she changes them. When I want to hear them like the original, I can stay home and listen to the original versions. To me older songs should evolve too. I don't see why she has to be stuck in time always sticking to the original versions and if she doesn't it means she doesn't care for them.

Madonna Music on Facebook claims she is doing Love Profusion, I love that song, but somehow I can't see her doing it.

I will leave if she performs Love Profusion hate that song lol

Really? I thought most people liked that song? The songs from American Life have been underperformed. I like the rock remix on Remixed and Revisited better than the album version.

Love Profusion would me more appropriate if she ever did a smaller scale acoustic/stripped down tour. But I don't see it in a large arena show where she is doing a lot of new material. I think the older songs should be bigger hits. Plus, Love Profusion doesn't really lend itself to dancers and choreography that well.

This is how Tony described the opening number on Instagram 5 days ago:

"You THINK you've seen it all? I did too until I saw the opening number. SUPER successful (Beautiful) fitting last night!"