Did anyone recieve their ICON presale gifts yet??????

ryan

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I called that number and it's for Ticketmaster and they had no idea what I was talking about. They said they only handle concert tickets and that merchandise is handled by the artist management and promoter (Live Nation) even thought the automated voice says "fan club support".

So basically they lied to us and said there would be a gift included? And from what I can see this isn't the first time/tour they've done this. The presale was completely unnecessary as I could have gotten seats that were just as good way after the general sale anyway so I'll never pay for access to that again....complete waste for me,

Ok so I called that number and it's for Ticketmaster and they had no idea what I was talking about. They said they only handle concert tickets and that merchandise is handled by the artist management and promoter (Live Nation) even thought the automated voice says "fan club support".

:manson:

We need to tweet this to guy o

Guest bluejean

Well I think most of us knew this was going to happen. I was not expecting anything anytime soon but I am sure they will send them eventually (maybe next year) after they've been harassed enough. Like what usually happens.

Guest bluejean

I don't even remember if I got a poster or keyring or what. I'm sure it's cheap crap I don't need. Next!

(But yes I will be buying up big at the merch counter :lol:)

I just got this email I don't even remember if I picked a keychain or poster lol

Dear John,

Thanks once again for participating in our Icon ticket pre-sales for Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour, which opens very soon on September 9 in Montreal!

Your Live Pass purchase included a gift, and you could select from a Rebel Heart logo keyring, 24"x36" exclusive Madonna tour poster or a $5 discount at the Madonna Online Store. We are happy to report that the Rebel Heart keyring is now in production and the exclusive poster is almost ready for the printing presses. We expect that shipping will begin in September.

If you have any questions regarding your Live Pass gift order, please use our Contact Us form found on the HELP page of madonna.com. "fanclubsupport @livenationmerchandise.com" is no longer a valid email address. Please use the Contact Us form for Icon- and website-related inquiries. To speak with a Fan Support representative, please call us: 855 244-7699 U.S. / +1-949-333-4820 International.

We appreciate your patience while we worked on creating these special items for you.

The Icon Team

#RebelHeartTour

MADONNA.COM