Did anyone recieve their ICON presale gifts yet??????

ryan

They said it would ship out in the spring. It's about to be fall. I'm waiting.........

I would like my poster and keychain sometime soon. tks.

Guest ziggy

I haven't received anything – not that I expected to either. It took half a year of frantic email exchange with ICON to get them to send me my MDNA Tour gifts in 2012.

Yea I never got anything either, I remember bringing it up a couple of times on here myself and a lot of people jumped to give me their sarcasm, lol. I emailed them a couple of times about it, they got back to me twice saying that live nation had not sent them the stock yet but when they did they would send me my key chain, but it never happened and by the sounds of it it never will

Was it available in the UK? I never saw it as an option.

I did get my MDNA poster though!

It was an option for the UK and I ticked it and yet I still haven't received it :rotfl:

I never got my MDNA poster either :lmao:

Guest ziggy

I think it was the basic white coat poster, no?

No, it was the one posted above. I still have it on my wall and it is downright striking. Definitely worth the time I spent on begging ICON to finally send it to me back then.

It was an option for the UK and I ticked it and yet I still haven't received it :rotfl:

I never got my MDNA poster either :lmao:

Oh balls. I missed that as I was trying to discreetly buy a ticket whilst trying to look like I was preparing for a meeting at work!

But yes, the MDNA poster was the one posted above!

I emailed them the other day and they replied today.

(this is for the poster)

2m82q39.png

I got the same message. Honestly, this is ridiculous! They are charging people for items that they don't have and might never have. I know people have said they never got their MDNA stuff, but how can they get away with that? Do they just expect people to give up?