Hottest M tour dancer

ashtangi74

Guest Rachelle of London

this !!!

I hate this behaviour too. Everytime the camera shows him you only see his tongue. disgusts me

Yup. He's now married to Tamara, she danced with M on DWT, RIT and Confessions

Yup. He's now married to Tamara, she danced with M on DWT, RIT and Confessions

Oh did they married ? I loved Tamara actually, she was a good dancer. Her face expression during COAD music is acid !

She is a talented dancer, wasnt she also an athletic ? She did some sports for olympics as far as I know ?

Are those recent pics of Cloud?He'd be hotter if he had a lil more meat on him.

Yeah, agreed. I had such a crush on Cloud back during Re-Invention, which came right the middle of my twink phase. Now, I look at him and think "Put on 10 pounds."

• 2 weeks later...

luca from the girlie show. that ass! yas please

call me old school but yes for sure my teenage years was pure lust of him.

Brahim was hot from MDNA he kept watching me (I was in the pit) for that concert in phoenix lol. Or maybe that was just me wishing ha ha

Jason!

Was Paul the one who cried in IGTTYAS?

Hmm. I don't recall that. You might be thinking of Zach Woodlee? Then again, there is a lot of crying during the prayer circle toward the end of the tour/film ... so it's possible. There are photos of Paul on a previous page. And Paul was in both RIT and S&ST (but not in Confessions).

As an aside, I was looking for an elusive paparazzi pic of Madonna (ca. 2009, walking on the street/sidwalk) -- which I couldn't find -- but in the Google image search results, I found a photos of Paul in his underwear on stage during S&ST. The info about it said something along the lines of the dancers removed their robes during "Spanish Lesson" to reveal they were only wearing black underwear -- haha! I'm a flop fan -- I didn't hear/read about that, I guess -- or I didn't remember it. Not sure if that was S&ST or S&ST2.0 (that is, 2008 or 2009)... but anyway. Any super-fans of Paul may want to hunt down online photos/footage of the "Spanish Lesson" surprise. ;)

It was a dancer she cut at the rit auditions but when she found him crying in the hallway she hired him. Looks like Paul

That was Seth. I had forgotten about that, but she related that story during the final pre-show prayer, which is in the end of IGTTYAS. Paul is a different dancer. Like I said, there are photos of Paul on previous pages, and he was also in S&ST in addition to RIT. To my knowledge, Seth was not on a subsequent tour after RIT, but I could be mistaken.

As an aside, I was looking for an elusive paparazzi pic of Madonna (ca. 2009, walking on the street/sidwalk) -- which I couldn't find -- but in the Google image search results, I found a photos of Paul in his underwear on stage during S&ST. The info about it said something along the lines of the dancers removed their robes during "Spanish Lesson" to reveal they were only wearing black underwear -- haha! I'm a flop fan -- I didn't hear/read about that, I guess -- or I didn't remember it. Not sure if that was S&ST or S&ST2.0 (that is, 2008 or 2009)... but anyway. Any super-fans of Paul may want to hunt down online photos/footage of the "Spanish Lesson" surprise. ;)

That happened in Tel Aviv. I just dont remember which show. Also, Lola played the piano in DWRY and Rocco was with DJ Enferno.

That was Seth. I had forgotten about that, but she related that story during the final pre-show prayer, which is in the end of IGTTYAS. Paul is a different dancer. Like I said, there are photos of Paul on previous pages, and he was also in S&ST in addition to RIT. To my knowledge, Seth was not on a subsequent tour after RIT, but I could be mistaken.

Seth has been doing Broadway. He originated the role of Graffiti Pete in In the Heights and is currently in the summer hit Hamilton -

Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up. I wanted to know who the crier was