Hottest M tour dancer

ashtangi74

YES, Karbs. This.

I must have rewound and paused on that scene where M crawls up on him during "Human Nature" a thousand times :dramatic:

His name is Jull Weber. MTribe did an interview with him ages ago.

You see a bit of him hanging out backstage on this video at 3:30

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9-O63LoPAvY

PAUL KIRKLAND♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Some standouts to me:

Christopher Childers

Luca Tommassini

Jull Weber

Paul Kirkland

Zach Woodlee

Jason Young

Daniel "Cloud" Campos
Mihran Kirakosian

Sofia Boutella

Kupono Aweau

Adrien Galo

I also think a couple of the ladies from MDNA Tour are gorgeous -- during Vogue and Candy Shop. (The one who wears the white jacket with the bob haircut. And the one who bends backwards over her during the Vogue rap. I don't know their names very well.) I also think a couple of the slackliners were good-looking. Really, everyone she selects is so talented and beautiful in their own special way. I guess I'm most obsessed with Kupono. Loved Sofia, too, though.

Guest ziggy

My heart will always have a special place for Cloud. He's not sex on a stick but his appealing personality, unique talent, and charisma make him one hot fella.

My heart will always have a special place for Cloud. He's not sex on a stick but his appealing personality, unique talent, and charisma make him one hot fella.

I agree!

Loved Luca of course as a teenager. Never really got into the BA dancers really. Jul from DWT.....I really thought Stuart was hot back then too haha.....Mihran, that little blond twinkie boy on MDNA......she's had so many hot dancers, most of them I don't know by name.

Guest bluejean

The only ones I remember are the ones in TOD and Cloud. And I don't find any of them hot. Cloud was cute though and kinda fun. I guess I'd fuck him.

The only ones I remember are the ones in TOD and Cloud. And I don't find any of them hot. Cloud was cute though and kinda fun. I guess I'd fuck him.

I appreciate that Cloud never wore a shirt. Like, ever. But he's too twinky. Maybe if he put on 10 pounds and grew some body hair ...

Fun fact: my mom (who's a Pilates instructor) used to train with Jull Weber! She said he's an awesome guy, he had so many great things to say about M and loved working with her on the tour!

So ... what you're saying is that you mom has a bunch of sweaty post-workout pics of him to share? :drool:

Cloud was hot until he started thinking he was the main attraction lol. I can't stand his showboating during the disco segment sticking his tongue out every 5 seconds

this !!!

I hate this behaviour too. Everytime the camera shows him you only see his tongue. disgusts me