Body of evidence

juliebean

I feel bad when she dies in the end. I'm like noooooooooooooooooo! William Dafoe tries to catch her in the end you know he still liked her. lol

I feel bad when she dies in the end. I'm like noooooooooooooooooo! William Dafoe tries to catch her in the end you know he still liked her. lol

I know!! It's so tragic. :(

OH MY MADONNA!!! She's so fucking hot in this movie. I was absolutely FORBIDDEN to see this movie when it came out so it was such a taboo to me. One of my Moms friends took me and my cousins to the video store and we were allowed to get a couple movies each so I snuck this one in....lol. We put it on late night after all the grown ups were in bed. Such good times!!

Yeah the movie is awful, her acting is stiff (to say the least) and it fully cemented the backlash at the time but I've watched this far more than her "best" movie, Evita.

Sorry...fucking LUV this movie!!! My most watched M movie ever!! Campy, hot train wreck yet it 'somehow' works..esp. for the total M loon!! lol. 200x hotter/better than the shit/snooze-fest (before its time/ extra long 'viral music video' Evitzzza lol). Triple love every cliche, late 80s/early 90s Cinemax, post Fatal Attraction and Basic Instinct 'late night' tired formula lolol

OH MY MADONNA!!! She's so fucking hot in this movie. I was absolutely FORBIDDEN to see this movie when it came out so it was such a taboo to me. One of my Moms friends took me and my cousins to the video store and we were allowed to get a couple movies each so I snuck this one in....lol. We put it on late night after all the grown ups were in bed. Such good times!!

Yeah the movie is awful, her acting is stiff (to say the least) and it fully cemented the backlash at the time but I've watched this far more than her "best" movie, Evita.

oh you are evil. J/K I think they should of named this movie "the body of sex" instead of" the body of evidence. 70% of the movie is SEX. HAHAHA!

Yeah I remember M saying her character wasn't supposed to die in the original script and that was a reason she was attracted to the project. Oops.

Anyway, it was not a classic movie to say the least but it's watchable in a guilty pleasure kind of way, and her body looks amazing in it (though the lighting kept highlighting the bags under her eyes and made her look tired).

Also, her interviews for this movie are rather sad to me because she seems blissfully unaware of the avalanche of scorn and hatred that's just about to fall on her with the release of the Sex book.

the trailer is awesome I haven't seen it before. I haven't noticed the bags under her eyes either.

Guest Pud Whacker

boy did they hit the nail on the head...especially with the 'dumb hairdo" :rotfl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz1oSoYnQk

i love body because its madonna.

if you go to the end of this video, siskel interviews her and asks really relevant, smart questions regarding her personae mixed with the art of filmmaking and then both siskel and ebert chime in considerately, regarding how she, madonna the larger than life figure, could resonate with a fickle public to be accepted as a serious actress.

Guest Pud Whacker

I have always enjoyed this film.

i love it!!! i dont know if i would love it as much if rebecca was played by Morgan Fairchild on Lifetime. oh, i probably would. im a sucker for those! :rotfl:

i love it!!! i dont know if i would love it as much if rebecca was played by Morgan Fairchild on Lifetime. oh, i probably would. im a sucker for those! :rotfl:

Yes darling Body of Evidence is a classic Lifetime movie. And I love it for that!! :lmao:

Sorry but M's acting is superb (Lifetime style)!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Yes darling Body of Evidence is a classic Lifetime movie. And I love it for that!! :lmao:

Sorry but M's acting is superb (Lifetime style)!!

shes just trying to explain herself!!!

oh yes, it is. giving us some blond Susan Lucci. :bow: