Body of evidence

juliebean

Body of Evidence has been on demand so I been watching it. It's a great movie but very racy for back then 1992. I remember when I first saw it. That scene where she pours candle wax and wine on the guy. I was like OMG. I was shocked at a lot of the stuff in the movie but it's great. any thoughts?

MY FAVORITE MADONNA MOVIE SEX SEX SEX SHE WAS GREAT WITH JULIANNE MOORE SMACK IN BATHROOM SCENE.I LOVE HER TELLING WILLIAM DEFOE LAWYER YOU ALMOST MAKE ME BELIEVE IT IN HIS EAR.VERY UNDERRATED WISH IT HAD HOTTER GUY PLAYING HER DEFENSE ATTORNEY. willam defoe and madonna had no chemistry. this movie would have been hit with attractive leading man playing sex scenes with her jmo

She was so sexy and beautiful loved the s/m scenes this was all sex book erotica album body of evidence movie.some fans dropped away through this period in her career I loved it she was so daring sexiest and middle finger at right wing America

Oh i forgot the Julianne more scene. I love the being when the cops go to the mansion where the guy was killed and the video is tape on nice quality nice ASS. lmao

Wonderful (for a Madonna die hard fan). But her acting in Abel Ferrara's Dangerous Game from the same period is divine and flawless compared to this. Love her promotional interviews for this project though. And her working with Julianne, Willem, Anne Archer and Joe Mantegna. Other than that it was a poor attempt at recreating and replicating the success of Basic Instinct. Not Madonna's responsability of course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz1oSoYnQk

:inlove: