Madonna w/ Niki Haris

GOD

I can't believe there are some people here (and we're talking hardcore online Madonna fanbase community) who think that it was Niki that sang the solo on the original "Like a Prayer" album version. Doesn't bode too well for the general public does it? Ugh fat slut.

Doesn't bode too well for the general public does it? Ugh fat slut.

fortunately the general public doesn't know who she is.

Whenever I feel a little down I like to quote from that "MADONNA BLASTS FAT SINGER" article.

Like how Niki "ATE HER WAY ACROSS THE WORLD" and "her large figure THROWS THE STAGE OFF-BALANCE" and she "HUFFS AND PUFFS during demanding dance sequences"

Whoever wrote that could be a member here :wow:

The definitive vocals are on the studio version of course (not Niki Harris) And Harris (and Donna) sang along with pre-recorded back-up vocals on BA.

Oh my god. So do I understand that Niki did not sing live during the orgasmic LAP at BA ?

Oh my god. So do I understand that Niki did not sing live during the orgasmic LAP at BA ?

She sang OVER it. Depending on the date, you can hear a lot or little of Donna and Niki. The Nice BA show, someone on the soundboard messed up big time and had Niki's mic turned up far too high. She almost ruins Like a Prayer with her raspy grunting and groaning. Compare it Barcelona and you can hardly hear her at all...compare it to London and all you hear are the pre-recorded back-ups etc...

She sang OVER it. Depending on the date, you can hear a lot or little of Donna and Niki. The Nice BA show, someone on the soundboard messed up big time and had Niki's mic turned up far too high. She almost ruins Like a Prayer with her raspy grunting and groaning. Compare it Barcelona and you can hardly hear her at all...compare it to London and all you hear are the pre-recorded back-ups etc...

Th for the info. I will check them now. I alwyas diskliked Niki but now I will even dislike her more

I loved her trying to get all involved in the post disco frenzy orgy on TGS while Carlton is nearly fisting Luca through his disco pants and Madge is fondling Carrie Ann's tits poor Nikki is all confused and befuddled probably trying to remember where she hid her XL bacon Double Cheeseburger begins the circular raised stage.

I loved her trying to get all involved in the post disco frenzy orgy on TGS while Carlton is nearly fisting Luca through his disco pants and Madge is fondling Carrie Ann's tits poor Nikki is all confused and befuddled probably trying to remember where she hid her XL bacon Double Cheeseburger begins the circular raised stage.

No-one even wanted to touch her! You just know she smells of chip fat / bacon grease...