Madonna w/ Niki Haris

GOD

Ah, I stand correct. I told you I hadn't seen it in a while!

I haven't seen it in a while as well, I just watched it so many times that I remember things about it.

Niki having a smoke

Is this a shock to anyone. She smoked in Truth or Dare.

I think Ms Richards has a better voice tbh

mdna-nicki-richards.jpg

4571984971_253x380.jpgdonna_nicki_02_500.jpg

donna_nicki_01_500.jpg

:inlove:

I don't agree and her solos from Like A Prayer on S&S and MDNA tours proves that. She sound so flat and souless compared to what Niki Harris made to that song on BAT. Edited by Luard

I don't agree and her solos from Like A Prayer on S&S and MDNA tours proves that. She sound so flat and souless compared to what Niki Harris made to that song on BAT.

Ok then

Let's agree to disagree :yes::asian:

She lights up a ciggie t the beginning of the DWT doesn't she in her punk get up?

Bacon Double Cheeseburger just out of sight .

I don't agree and her solos from Like A Prayer on S&S and MDNA tours proves that. She sound so flat and souless compared to what Niki Harris made to that song on BAT.

The definitive vocals are on the studio version of course (not Niki Harris) And Harris (and Donna) sang along with pre-recorded back-up vocals on BA.

Yeah. Jean Witherspoon.

So the album versions solo is not niki?

It never sounded like Niki to me but everyone i've asked and everywhere i've checked credits niki harris...

Would love to read more about J. witherspoon's involvemnt!

Guest bluejean

She was a backup singer like all the rest of them. I don't give a shit about her. Next!

Me neither. She's no more relevant than one of the many backing dancers we got to know on a 1st name basis. A small fish in Madonna's big pond.

Guest Pud Whacker

The definitive vocals are on the studio version of course (not Niki Harris) And Harris (and Donna) sang along with pre-recorded back-up vocals on BA.

and miss Niki Haris would NEVER come out and say that publicly. always trying to take the credit for jean witherspoon. and everyone believes it. she makes me sick.

and pig is always trying to take credit for the Penny Ford's fabulous vocals on SNAP, The Power too.

and miss Niki Haris would NEVER come out and say that publicly. always trying to take the credit for jean witherspoon. and everyone believes it. she makes me sick.

and pig is always trying to take credit for the Penny Ford's fabulous vocals on SNAP, The Power too.

I was thinking the same thing. You'd think she'd clear up the misconception, but it suits her to take credit. Her raspy, strained vocals sound nothing like Jean's either.

Hahahaha Jean Witherspoon :laugh::laugh::laugh: (joke apart It's Sandra Crouch on the album version)

The first time Niki irritated me was on an MTV Europe interview for Snap & the Girlie Show, she was so fond herself.

"another diet for Niki Harris"

Yeah. Jean Witherspoon.

So the album versions solo is not niki?

It never sounded like Niki to me but everyone i've asked and everywhere i've checked credits niki harris...

Would love to read more about J. witherspoon's involvemnt!

This was a total revelation to me. Thank you, Kim, for enlightening me! I was like Gus -- I didn't think it sounded quite like her, but I couldn't tell for certain from the liner notes.

Hahahaha Jean Witherspoon :laugh::laugh::laugh: (joke apart It's Sandra Crouch on the album version)

It's not! Andrae Crouch directed the choir, yes. J Witherspoon toured with his band for years and did the solo.

Guest Pud Whacker

I was thinking the same thing. You'd think she'd clear up the misconception, but it suits her to take credit. Her raspy, strained vocals sound nothing like Jean's either.

no way, pig shit perpetuates it.

There used to be footage on youtube of Niki performing with SNAP! along with Donna in the early 90's. The audience kept screaming, "sing Vogue!" And she would respond with, "I don't sing that song baby!" Damn right you don't. Shame that vid isn't around anymore. Been looking for it for years.

:rotfl:

Remember when she tried to be Billie Holiday?