Madonna Likes A$AP's New Tracks

MeakMaker

I know a lot of you are not too keen on hip hop but I've always loved Madonna's long relationship with the street world. After all she does keep it real!

Anyway, A$AP Ferg confirmed the collaboration that will be featured in his next album out this year (hopefully). Madonna said the tracks for his new album are crazy so I would expect some sick dance electronica hip hop/rap tune. I can't wait already!

Here's the full story:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/6642149/asap-ferg-madonna-pharrell-new-album

A$AP and Lana Del Rey recorded a song together (not officially released) and featured together in her National Anthem video. Looking forward to him working with M.

Guest Rachelle of London

Looking forward to it. There were rumours they were working together a couple years ago, but maybe it just keeps getting postponed.

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't like the way when discussing Madonna ASAP always has to throw in "old" in one interview he even refers to her as "old ass" numerous times. If you respect someone like he claims he does no need to keep putting them down to make a point

But for the interview I just got that Madonna listened to his new album and liked it. Not that they worked together :dazed:

Yeah that's what I got

The article title is misleading, it says a$ap in the studio with madonna, but later says she heard album, what the hell?

The article title is misleading, it says a$ap in the studio with madonna, but later says she heard album, what the hell?

Dropping Madonna's name for clicks. Same old strategy since the 80's. She's so irrelevant.

A$AP and Lana Del Rey recorded a song together (not officially released) and featured together in her National Anthem video. Looking forward to him working with M.

That was A$AP Rocky