First Official Rebel Heart Tour Teaser Videos

Royal T

Fat ulgyass black bitch and Sharon Osborne who botoxed to death. Sharon is jealous old hag bitch her husband bit bats head off. madonna is so relevant they are talking about her all the time.these wrinkled up old hags are talking about tour. I LOVE STRIPPERS NUNS CONTERVERSY MADONNA REBEL HEART TOUR ROCKS!!!!!!!

The one with the stupid wig is the most annoying woman on TV right now, ugh, didn't she say Madonna should be sending David to school instead of giving him grillz or something like that? What the fuck does she know about the way M teaches her kids? Dumb ho

Edited by AlanLongoria

Guest eroticerotic

the loudmouth in the teal? shirt makes me uncomfortable. she's one of those who doesn't seem to have an off button lol.

It makes me laugh how there are people who still see it as "shock tactics" about it just being nuns on poles, and masturbation, "we've seen it all before" but apparently still haven't researched what the meaning behind that all is, or care to really, already jumping to conclusions instead of asking questions. sharon will just be another hater on a long list that will eat her words in the future once madonna's (and everyone else fighting the good fight) points are understood.

Sex remains such a taboo for something so, natural and essential to our beings!! lol so stupid.

Nuns on stripper poles, guys stomping around with crosses, M looking fabulous, lots of choreo. COME TO MAMA.

Guest bluejean

They've seen it all before and yet are discussing it at length :lmao:

Wait til they discover the song using that imagery is about pussy munching :chuckle:

Doesn't make any sense, like Madonna would need nun pole dancers to sell tickets. What. She should have maybe said the tour is selling quite well. The nuns only obviously add controversy. Just tired of the people who continously put others down for success. It's ridiculous. Jealous bitches. Sharon has always been a sh*t talker anyhow.

Edited by Taj71

Love Darlene

That fat bitch with the bad wig and T. rex arms who looks like cee lo green in drag needs to go

Sharon is irrelevant anyway. Doesn't her husband do the same thing every gig

When he's not nearly dead or fucked out of his mind trying to blot out the lump of play doh he married

:rotfl:

The one with the stupid wig is the most annoying woman on TV right now, ugh, didn't she say Madonna should be sending David to school instead of giving him grillz or something like that? What the fuck does she know about the way M teaches her kids? Dumb ho

Whhhat ? Shes really a bitch, she should look at madonnas last instagram post. Madonnas teach her children very lovely, they learn to play music instruments, get music lessons to sing, they do sports and read intellectual books. Theres nothing wrong at her parenting, She gives as much love as she can as a mother, which is very usual. And her children give her love back, unlike an other guy who doesnt love his mother.....do you hear me W....W.....

the loudmouth in the teal? shirt makes me uncomfortable. she's one of those who doesn't seem to have an off button lol.

It makes me laugh how there are people who still see it as "shock tactics" about it just being nuns on poles, and masturbation, "we've seen it all before" but apparently still haven't researched what the meaning behind that all is, or care to really, already jumping to conclusions instead of asking questions. sharon will just be another hater on a long list that will eat her words in the future once madonna's (and everyone else fighting the good fight) points are understood.

Sex remains such a taboo for something so, natural and essential to our beings!! lol so stupid.

THIS!!

Those women making judgements about the show based on two 30 second teasers are a joke. If they are so offended and upset then why are they still talking about Madonna?