First Official Rebel Heart Tour Teaser Videos

Royal T

As I posted in the other thread, the female flamenco dancer and singer are friends of my best friend. They are no longer going on the tour as Madonna decided to hire a male flamenco dancer instead - leading me to believe this footage is from workshops that may not reflect the shape of the tour today.

Has anyone seen this? The guy is nuts, but the info and videos are cool. The choreography for Devil Pray is amazing!!!

yes I saw another video of him. he's amazing. the videos are ON POINT as is the choreography

The teaser is very MDNA

I hope she changes things up instead of 4 sections and religious images and as she said make something more intimte

Well she's been doing that on every tour since 1783 so why would it be different this time? :rotfl:

As I posted in the other thread, the female flamenco dancer and singer are friends of my best friend. They are no longer going on the tour as Madonna decided to hire a male flamenco dancer instead - leading me to believe this footage is from workshops that may not reflect the shape of the tour today.

Thanks for this info. Yeah this seems early stages so obviously they're not gonna spoil the show.

I would assume half is early and the other half isn't. I don't think they would build props and sets for a workshop, then only to destroy it cause of changes. Plus Madonna doesn't have the pink highlights in all of the clips.

I dont think she would spoil the opening by putting it in the first teasers .. but what do I know.

I struggle to print the tickets I bought months ago my cage is currently filled with rage :(

Hmmm somebody stop Madonna posting more stuff!! I don't want her to spoil the whole show!! Lol

I rather be spoiled by her than by leakers. I bet that's how she feels too. It's her show, she should be the one to reveal it.

Do we think she'll emerge from the cage (it's called the stage) for the intro? (At least her cage is filled with light????)

She did the cage thing on CT. I hope it's not lackluster and flat like the S&S Opening

I want so much to hear this song live. this is my dream. Time stood still is so so so beautiful song.

+1 One of my all time favorite, would be awesome if it was performed together with Messiah.

I hope it's not lackluster and flat like the S&S Opening

The ICONIC moment with the queen on her throne is "lackluster" and "flat" ?

GIF-Arrested-Development-disdain-dislike

The ICONIC moment with the queen on her throne is "lackluster" and "flat" ?

GIF-Arrested-Development-disdain-dislike

Yes, it's one of her worst entrances the worst live entrance when she spins round on a cheap game show set in that tacky seat.

I think it would have been better if she didn't already use the throne/spin on the promo tour....it was been there done that by the time the tour started. Also, the entrance relieved heavily on screens, which I don't find as theatrical as actual props/people on stage setting the scene. To me, the MDNA entrance was a huge upgrade!