First Official Rebel Heart Tour Teaser Videos

Royal T

Fuck my life!!!

Those teasers are everything. I was really hoping for lots of religion and sex with a medieval undertone. I hope she takes the Joan of Arc thing as far as she can and simulates being burnt at the stake on stage. Awesome parallels with her own career there. It also looks like the choreography is simulating a witch hunt or something like that.

I just can't believe what I'm witnessing, it's exactly what I was hoping for.

Go M

I loveeee them!!!!

The first one is ok, Devil Pray will be dark like that performance in Italy with flamenco dance, but that intro with Iconic is everything, I guess that she's a caged animal ago rest and then gets released that why they are trying to contain her with the spears.

Its just intense, he tells me of the footage he filmed, which he admits he might catch some slack for. Im in a cage. Im a hostage. Im chained. Im naked. I look like a savage. When I [shot] it it didnt seem that intense. But then you watch it and go, Whoa. It was like [something out of] National Geographic I need to be tamed, man.

Do we even know Devil Pray is really that performance? It just seemed they put the track over random footage...

Well, of course that doesn't necessarily have to be it but it could work in a Latin/campfire section with Deeper and Deeper, Between the Bars and Who's That Girl/La Isla Bonita

The teasers are FIERCE! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!! My take is that the opening number will not be shown in the teasers..bitch will kick some serious ass...AGAIN!!

I agree with this, I don't think she show the opening in teasers.

MTE

I think Vogue (maybe as mashup with Illuminati) will be the second performance.

I'm hoping for a huge vogue performance! Asian dancers must give it all!!!!

I love the 4 section thing. Sure it'd be interesting to see her change it up (and how she'd do it) but I like the 4 sections making 1 whole.

Each tour has had 1 underlying theme going throughout - some of them bring it across better than others, but ultimately there's never been a problem with continuity in her shows despite there being 4 changes and transitions.

I predict this tour being a lot more carefree and sassy, with a tinge of angst. Basically the perfect mashup of S&S and MDNA.

It's going to erase her supposed "competition" once again too. Any1 remember any other tour having as much press in 2012? Oh that's right no one's did.

IN OTHER WORDS, bye-bye Toilet Bowl with your self serving awful tour! Go blabber on and on when you audition for your next infomercial. Mmm... HA!

I loveeee them!!!!

The first one is ok, Devil Pray will be dark like that performance in Italy with flamenco dance, but that intro with Iconic is everything, I guess that she's a caged animal ago rest and then gets released that why they are trying to contain her with the spears.

To me they don't look like spears but more like some sort of medieval witch hunt type scenario with crucifixes.

I don't think she's repeating MDNA, she's used religious themes and iconography since the very beginning, it's synonomous with her. I mean her name is Madonna after all.

I love the 4 section thing. Sure it'd be interesting to see her change it up (and how she'd do it) but I like the 4 sections making 1 whole.

Each tour has had 1 underlying theme going throughout - some of them bring it across better than others, but ultimately there's never been a problem with continuity in her shows despite there being 4 changes and transitions.

I predict this tour being a lot more carefree and sassy, with a tinge of angst. Basically the perfect mashup of S&S and MDNA.

It's going to erase her supposed "competition" once again too. Any1 remember any other tour having as much press in 2012? Oh that's right no one's did.

IN OTHER WORDS, bye-bye Toilet Bowl with your self serving awful tour! Go blabber on and on when you audition for your next infomercial. Mmm... HA!

YES BITCH :clap:

To me they don't look like spears but more like some sort of medieval witch hunt type scenario with crucifixes.

I don't think she's repeating MDNA, she's used religious themes and iconography since the very beginning, it's synonomous with her. I mean her name is Madonna after all.

THIS.

Guest Rachelle of London

Those spears look like they have a celtic vibe to them. Bet that is part of Devil Pray performance.

Has anyone seen this? The guy is nuts, but the info and videos are cool. The choreography for Devil Pray is amazing!!!

Wow so freaking cool! god I wish she'd have intense choreos like this, I know she can do it, but that would mean lip synching a lot.

Them dancing nuns for the HOLY WATER performance obviously aren't they?

According to News-of-Madonna.com, they're for Vogue :popcorn2:

Someone messaged me asking if I'm the black pole dancing nun in the clip. I didn't get it til now.

I can't wait for this tour!

Controversdonna is here!!!

I'm late to this but ... truly impressed with your pole dancing, Chelle!! :laugh:

Both teasers made me shiver with excitement!!

F5wHgeHS.gif

The teaser is very MDNA

I hope she changes things up instead of 4 sections and religious images and as she said make something more intimte

Are you talking about the Pitchfork interview ? "One or two other musicians out there on stage with me...it's just me and a guitar and a good bottle of wine....stopping and sitting at the edge of the stage telling jokes,,,," :IIRC D She is laying the groundwork for future tours that will be more piano based, more intimate and less physically grueling but this is still clearly an extravaganza.

Guest Medoner

I'd love a show inspired by her last tour, however it still shouldn't share many similarities, or else it could end up feeling like a MDNA rehash IMO.

That's also why I hope she doesn't overdo it with the religious symbols too! MDNA already featured them to a great extent, I think there are other themes from older tours she hasn't used in a while, those would seem more interesting this time IMO.

Still, I'm totally excited! Judging by these clips we can expect the tour to be just as inspired and passionate as the record, videos and performances so far!

You took every word right out of my mouth.